Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Elkton Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating to a new place is something we always look forward to. It’s an opportunity to make new friends, explore different culture, cuisine, language, and surroundings. To make your move more enjoyable, consider hiring a professional moving company. They are trained to plan and execute your move to ensure your transition goes smoothly. A-1 Auto Transport is a highly experienced moving company based in Maryland that offers exceptional moving services including vehicle transport. We will help you relocate to Elkton with ease.
The best house moving tips
- Wrap the china, vases, and glassware with wrapping paper before packing them vertically. This will prevent them from breaking during the move. Make sure you stuff soft clothes to fill any spaces for further protection.
- Keep the weight of your boxes below 20kgs. Heavy boxes will wear you out quickly and slow down the process. Pack light items such as beddings in large boxes and heavy items like books in small boxes.
- Talk to your service providers and arrange to have your utilities disconnected at your current home and reconnected at your new house. This ensures that you don’t pay for bills you didn’t use.
- Declutter your home to get rid of those items you don’t need anymore. Any old sweaters lying around should be disposed of or donated to charity homes. Only move with items that are still useful.
Why hire a professional moving company?
For the moving process to succeed, you’ll have to invest a lot of time and effort in planning and organizing. This means taking time off work to focus on the move. However, when you hire a professional moving company, you can rest assured that your move will progress without a hitch. They focus on your move so that you have time to focus on your work and other pressing issues.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Most people think it’s expensive to hire a professional moving company. But when you calculate the cost of separately hiring a truck, paying for insurance and gas, and hiring people to help you out, you realize how convenient a moving company can be. Movers know what to expect during a move and will have factored in all the expenses so that you only pay a fixed charge.
When moving house, it’s paramount that you ensure your items are protected. Professional movers are insured which means in case of an accident; they’ll be held liable and compensate you for any loses. Hence, they have to handle your belongings with utmost care to ensure safe delivery.
No matter how strong you are, you risk injuring yourself if you lack the necessary skills to handle heavy items. Professional movers know the tricks and techniques to lift and carry heavy and awkwardly shaped items. They also have the appropriate equipment to ease their work making it safe for everyone involved.
How to find a reputable moving company
Find out how long the moving company has been in business. Experience plays a significant role when it comes to moving. The longer a mover has been in operation, the better their services. You want your items to be handled by professionals who know what they are doing.
Visit the FMCSA website to verify if your mover has the proper license to operate in the industry. The site also provides the complaints history of movers. Reputable movers strive to satisfy their clients and respond to any complaints as fast as possible.
The reviews of moving companies are essential when looking for a good moving company. You need to find out what other people think of the moving company you are interested in. A company that upholds the best business practices has many positive reviews. Check the Better Business Bureau website for honest and unbiased reviews before settling on any company.
The services we offer include
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- International moves
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Storage facilities
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our track record speaks volumes about our achievement over the last 25 years. Our aim is and always will be to exceed customer expectations by offering unrivaled moving services at pocket-friendly rates. We treat our customers with respect and handle their items as if they were our own. When you hire A-1 Auto Transport, we guarantee safe and secure delivery of your household items.
Get more details about our services by calling us on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
State to State Moving Services in Maryland (MD), USA
- Aberdeen , Maryland (MD)
- Annapolis , Maryland (MD)
- Baltimore , Maryland (MD)
- Bel Air , Maryland (MD)
- Bowie , Maryland (MD)
- Bowie S , Maryland (MD)
- Cambridge , Maryland (MD)
- College Park , Maryland (MD)
- Coppin S , Maryland (MD)
- Cumberland , Maryland (MD)
- Easton , Maryland (MD)
- Elkton , Maryland (MD)
- Frederick , Maryland (MD)
- Frostburg , Maryland (MD)
- Frostburg S , Maryland (MD)
- Gaithersburg , Maryland (MD)
- Greenbelt , Maryland (MD)
- Hagerstown , Maryland (MD)
- Havre de Grace , Maryland (MD)
- Hyattsville , Maryland (MD)
- Laurel , Maryland (MD)
- Morgan S , Maryland (MD)
- New Carrollton , Maryland (MD)
- Rockville , Maryland (MD)
- Salisbury , Maryland (MD)
- Salis , Maryland (MD)
- St. Mary’s Coll , Maryland (MD)
- Takoma Park , Maryland (MD)
- To , Maryland (MD)
- Universi , Maryland (MD)
- University Of Maryland Biotechn , Maryland (MD)
- University of Maryland Center for Enviro , Maryland (MD)
- University Of Marylan , Maryland (MD)
- Univers , Maryland (MD)
- University of Maryland Uni , Maryland (MD)
- University of Maryland, B , Maryland (MD)
- University Of Mary , Maryland (MD)
- Virginia-Maryland College of Vete , Maryland (MD)
- Westminster , Maryland (MD)