Elkins, West Virginia Safe and Reliable Auto Transport
Elkins is a small city and the county seat of Randolph County, West Virginia. This city is a nature lover’s paradise as it is small, uncongested as larger cities are and it is surrounded by beautiful woodland space. Camping, hunting, and fishing are always in season in Elkins as well as outdoor sports like football, baseball, and soccer. The Mountain State Forest Festival, which brings nearly 75,000 people to the local area, is held each year in October. The festival is one of the oldest as well as the largest festivals in West Virginia and has long boosted the economy of Elkins. It features headlining musicians, arts and crafts, a lumberjack competition, amusement rides, parades and other entertainment.
Shipping to Elkins
Keep these key points in mind when looking for a professional auto transporter:
- You should always check out transport reviews and company ratings on individual companies that you may be interested in.
- Check with friends and others that you know to see if they can recommend a company to hire to transport the vehicle.
- Ask how long a company has been in business. Many businesses fail within the first year and usually companies that have been around for at least a few years will be reliable to use.
- If a company requires you to pay in full for transport upfront, choose another company. Many companies will require a deposit, but seldom will a professional company require the full amount before they transport the vehicle.
- Choose a company based on the services they offer and not just on the price alone. Many companies offer similar services but extremely low prices can be a red flag to bad service.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Elkins Professional Auto Transport Directory
M&M Transport is a small, privately owned trucking company that offers fast pickup and delivery of cars, trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles. They also transport light and heavy freight. All transport is insured and licensed and they are registered with the DOT.
412 M&M Lane, Fisher, WV 26818
Elk Dispatch arranges reliable auto transport locally as well as nationwide. They have been in business for several years and have become a well-known logistics company throughout the eastern portion of the United States.
25 Middlebrook Avenue, Staunton, VA 24401
Don B. Swisher Trucking Corporation
Don B. Fisher Trucking Corporation has been in business for more than 10 years and they offer affordable rates, fast shipping and safe transport for all types of motor vehicles, farm equipment, heavy machinery, dry goods and other freight. This company is fully registered with the Department of Transportation and has accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
562 Calvert Street, Staunton, VA 24401
R&M Trucking is a small trucking company that offers reliable auto transport throughout Pennsylvania, West Virginia and other east coast states. They have full licensing and registration with the United States Department of Transportation and are fully insured and bonded for transportation services.
338 Industrial Park Road, Meyersdale, PA 15552
Hampes Hauling is a trucking company located in Meyersdale, PA. They do local and interstate transport for cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s and have low, affordable rates for transport.
562 McKenzie Hollow Road, Meyersdale, PA 15552
Elkins includes ZIP codes:
Auto Transport Services in West Virginia (WV), USA
- Beckley, West Virginia (WV)
- Bluefield, West Virginia (WV)
- Bridgeport, West Virginia (WV)
- Buckhannon, West Virginia (WV)
- Charleston, West Virginia (WV)
- Clarksburg, West Virginia (WV)
- Dunbar, West Virginia (WV)
- Elkins, West Virginia (WV)
- Fairmont, West Virginia (WV)
- Huntington, West Virginia (WV)
- Hurricane, West Virginia (WV)
- Martinsburg, West Virginia (WV)
- Morgantown, West Virginia (WV)
- Moundsville, West Virginia (WV)
- Nitro, West Virginia (WV)
- Oak Hill, West Virginia (WV)
- Parkersburg, West Virginia (WV)
- Port of Huntington – Tri-State, West Virginia (WV)
- Princeton, West Virginia (WV)
- Saint Albans, West Virginia (WV)
- South Charleston, West Virginia (WV)
- Vienna, West Virginia (WV)
- Weirton, West Virginia (WV)
- Wheeling, West Virginia (WV)