Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Elkins, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Elkins, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Elkins is a very beautiful area of the state of Arkansas that is located between the Ozark and the Boston Mountains. Many people travel to the area to stay in cabins and other lodgings as well as to take extended camping and hiking trips into the nearby woods and mountains.
Elkins has a small local population but has seen a great deal of growth in recent years that seems to be continuing to grow. The city has many historical homes that are more than 100 years old and tourists come to the area annually for historical reenactments, small carnivals and public events on the holidays. The local public park, Bunch Park, has a large play area for all ages as well as private pavilions that can be used freely or even rented to residents for birthdays and other special events.
You can find more information about Elkins by visiting the local website. The site has information for new residents, job seekers and much more.
Read more about car transport for Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Elkins to Little Rock||$167||167 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Nashville to Elkins||$379||506 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Elkins to Des Moines||$439||439 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Chicago to Elkins||$476||635 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Elkins to New York||$774||1291 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Elkins||$977||1629 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Elkins to San Jose||$1098||1830 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Francisco to Elkins||$1123||1872 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Shipping a car takes careful planning and in order to keep your car as safe as possible, you can keep a few quick tips in mind as you plan your transport:
- Protect your car. Make sure your car is protected from the elements during transport. If you own a classic, exotic or other collectible or valuable car, be sure to request enclosed transport or to have the car top-loaded if you are using an open transport carrier.
- Take Pictures. Before the car is loaded for transport you need to make sure your time/date stamp is turned on in your camera or cell phone and take pictures of all surface areas of the car as well as the interior. Save the pictures until the car has been delivered. You most likely will not need the pictures but it is always best to have them just in case something is amiss at delivery time and you need to compare the condition of the car with the pictures that you have saved.
- Keep personal items safe. Be sure to take all of your personal items out of the car before it is shipped. These items will not be covered by the carrier insurance and they can be a temptation to vandals or thieves during the relocation. If personal items need to be moved with the car, you will need to get permission from the carrier and in most cases, they will need to be placed in the trunk area of the car where they will be safer.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Elkins Auto Shipping Index
Advanced Freight Services
This company offers quick transport for all types of motor vehicles as well as general freight, heavy machinery, and oversized freight. All services are handled only by professional drivers and with licensed and insured service.
26 West Center Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
Aspen Transportation scheduled reliable transport services from coast to coast. All rates are competitive and all services are licensed and insured.
2608 Fair Park Boulevard, Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
Clark & Addison Transportation
This is a privately owned trucking company that has been in operation for more than ten years. They are licensed and insured with accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
120 West Spring Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701