Elizabethtown Long Distance Moving Companies
E-town as Elizabethtown is commonly referred to is the county seat of Hardin County. It is the 10th largest city in the commonwealth of Kentucky. The city enjoys trade from nearby Indiana metropolitan statistical areas. Long distance moves are demanding and require experience and equipment. Elizabethtown has manufacturing and retail sectors that provide a myriad of opportunities. Freshman Lake has biking, boating and a tennis complex. The parks have multiple recreational activities open to all residents and visitors. Move to Elizabethtown and view ancient artillery and wagons. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for the smoothest moving services. We also conduct vehicle relocations.
Why you need a professional mover
- Affordability: When using moving companies, you save money in the long run. Professional movers ensure risks are eliminated and the move is handled in the shortest time possible. Movers charge a one-off price for all services. They have full-service moves which deal with packing, unpacking and arranging your new premises. The company also enjoys economies of scale due to handling large volumes. The company can move a large family in a single trip. This saves on resources like fuel, vehicles and personnel. People often use self-moves due to the company prices. They forget the risks involved with long distance moves. There could be an accident or hijacking on the highway. Since you have no insurance, you are left to cater for all the losses.
- Insurance: A moving company is obligated by law to cover all moves. This includes the items, workers and the building. They provide free valuation coverage and cover the items at 60 cents a pound. This basic insurance is sufficient for items which aren’t easily damaged like large furniture, books and clothes. Delicate items such as LED screens and glassware are best covered by the full replacement value. Here, you value your item and cover it with the appropriate insurance. In case an accident occurs, the mover can replace the item with an item of similar condition or cash.
- Storage: If you have no place to store your extra items, movers can provide storage services. You also get the time to arrange your new premises to ensure all items fit properly. Moving companies have warehouses located across major towns in Kentucky. They are used for storing items for long or short terms. They are manned by professionals and are easily accessible.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to select a solid moving company
Check the company’s registration with the American Movers and Storage Association. The best moving companies have a membership of more than 10 years. They have a Promover logo that distinguishes them from other moving companies.
Request and compare the costs from different moving companies. Understand the mode of payment and negotiate reduced charges.
Confirm the company ratings with the Better Business Bureau. Find out how other customers review and rate the moving company. Is it recommendable? Does the rating exceed 4 stars? How does the company resolve disputes?
How to make your move flawless
- Work with a timeline. Plan activities by estimating the time required to accomplish them. Remember to include sufficient time in case of a shortage of moving supplies, extreme weather or a change of mind.
- Purge items you don’t use. Reducing the load improves moving efficiency and lowers the moving charge.
- Separate the items to be used for the first night and move them yourself.
- Smartly pack all items. Pack the clothes in suitcases and trash bags to save the number of boxes used. Tape the boxes on the outside after packing all items.
- Dismantle large furniture and dismount electronics before the company personnel arrives. Place the packed items close to exits for quick loading.
- Begin packing from the room with most items and rarely used items as you proceed to everyday items.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Military moves
- Local moves
- State to state moves
- Specialized moves
- Vehicle relocations
- Office moves
- College moves
- Pet transport
- Cheap Elizabethtime movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport
We have an A+ rating by Better Business Bureau due to our incredible services. Our sustainable services are in sync with Environmental Protection Agency Smart Way Programme.
Try us now
Experience superior services today, call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional moving advice.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.