Elizabeth Long Distance Moving Companies
People move for employment, relations, health reasons or other personal matters. Hiring a moving company is the most efficient way to make a long distance move. Elizabeth, a city and the county seat of Union County is the fourth largest city in the state of New Jersey. It features regularly among the greenest cities in the country due to its utilization of energy and environmental laws. Elizabeth is located on the Upper Bay of Atlantic Ocean which has scenic beaches, manufacturing industries and numerous skyscrapers. If you wish to move safely and swiftly to Elizabeth, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company?
- Insurance: Moving companies understand that with moves there is the occasional accident. They protect themselves against such liabilities with the bodily-harm and property-damage insurance for all moves they handle. It covers for all your items at 60 cents a pound. Some companies also have supplemental insurance for valuable and delicate items.
- The season: Most people in New Jersey move during the off-season when the moving charges are affordable. This falls between the winter and autumn seasons. It can be challenging moving items through freezing temperatures and ice blocks. Moving companies however, have the skills and equipment to safely move your items in such conditions. They don proper winter clothing and use modified trucks to break the ice blocks and prevent skidding on the roads.
- Accountability: Hiring a professional mover means shifting the liability of your possessions to them. Moving companies sign a bill of lading that obligates them to protect your items and handle the move within the agreed time. This ensures they handle the move safely and swiftly to avoid accidents.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Hire the best mover in Elizabeth
Get recommendations about moving companies from friends, colleagues or family. They can offer sound referrals if they had a memorable experience with a mover in the past. You can also check with real estate agents since they deal with moving companies on a regular basis.
Check for moving companies on the verified sites such as the American Movers and Storage Association or the Better Business Bureau. They are some of the most trusted organizations that deal with moving companies. You can also use other sites but ensure they are verified by certification authorities such as VeriSign to avoid being swindled.
Check a moving company’s service record at the Better Business Bureau. The organization champions for quality services from companies across the country. They assess the services of a moving company and accredit them accordingly. Dealing with accredited movers ensures you are provided with quality services at affordable rates. The organization also acts as the arbitrator in case of a customer’s dispute with an accredited mover.
Contact several moving companies and ask them for a moving quote. Compare the companies’ rates and services to establish the average rate of each moving service. It also puts you in a better bargaining position.
Make your move to Elizabeth seamless
- Look for a moving company with adequate experience in conducting long distance moves. Movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have been in the business for over 25 years.
- Set a moving day when fewer people are moving. This includes the winter and autumn seasons.
- Create an inventory of all items you want moved and get a written in-house estimate from the moving company. This also helps in establishing the amount of money you need to spend on your move.
- Prepare for the move both physically and mentally. Scope the place you are moving to. Get to know your new neighbors, the schools kids will attend and the recreational activities. Acquainting yourself with a new place before moving also helps you settle much faster.
- Keep all moving receipts and use the IRS to check whether they are tax deductible.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport has over 25 years of moving and vehicle relocation experience. We are one of the largest worldwide shipping companies due to the high quality of our services. Our professionally trained personnel have been with us for numerous years and have shown dedication in their work.
Our moving services
- Coast to coast moves
- College moves
- Corporate relocations
- Storage services
- Vacation moves
- Apartment moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Pet transport
- Military moves
Make the switch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.