Safe And Reliable Elbert County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Started as a small regional transporter 20 years ago, A-1 Auto Transport is currently recognized by past clients and some industry experts as being America’s best transport company. We are the obvious choice for clients who are shipping cars to or from Elbert County due to our consistency in quality service provision. With our operations covering the whole of Georgia, and all 50 states, Elbert County residents need not look any farther to find a reliable transporting partner.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Elbert County||$104||104 miles||1-2 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Elbert County||$424||566 miles||2-4 days|
|Elbert County to Chicago||$582||777 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Elbert County||$594||792 miles||3-5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Elbert County||$890||1484 miles||4-6 days|
|Elbert County to Seattle||$1093||2734 miles||7-9 days|
|San Diego to Elbert County||$1125||2251 miles||6-8 days|
|Elbert County to Mesa||$1147||1913 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Elbert County
When shipping cars to or from Elbert County, you need to factor in the routes that their network offers. We have ensured that our services are available to all by creating one of the most complete network of routes in terms of coverage. Locally, we have routes connecting Elbert County to all its neighboring counties which are: Anderson, Abbeville, McCormick, Lincoln, Wilkes, Oglethorpe, Madison, Hart, and Franklin. Elbert’s proximity to major international airports and Georgia’s sea ports further enable us to provide international shipping by air and sea to any global location.
We offer a wide range of services that include:
- Car Shipping: Car shipping has always been our core business and over the past two decades, we have proven that we are really good at it. We are particularly proud of the diversity of our fleet which allows us to ship any type of vehicle for our clients.
- Multi vehicle Transport: We have the capacity to serve corporate clients that require bulk vehicle shipping on a regular basis. Our capacity to handle the logistical challenges of multi vehicle shipping has seen us forming long term partnerships with car dealerships and vehicle manufacturers operating in America.
- Military Personal Vehicle Transport: If you are serving in the US military, we offer special rates to transport your vehicle to domestic and international military bases. Retired members of the US military also get to enjoy discounts as appreciation for the sacrifices they made for our county.
- Snowbird Specials: Georgia is one of the most popular destinations for snowbirds who regularly ‘migrate’ southwards to avoid the harsh northern winter. We offer a special discount for snowbirds who continuously use our services.
- Safe Storage: You don’t have to be worried when shipping a car that may await pickup for a few days at our delivery terminals. You can make arrangements for storage services in our safe and secure storage facilities that we maintain in all our terminals for as long as you need.
- RoRo Shipping: One of the options when transporting your car by ship is through RoRo (Roll on roll off) shipping. This is where your car is driven onto the deck for transport. It is cheaper than transporting by container and we offer RoRo shipping on the Georgia docks that we operate from when shipping internationally or outside the US mainland to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Try us today!
We are the best option for anyone shipping cars to or from Elbert County. Try us today by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes Included in Elbert County
- ZIP Code 30624 - Bowman
- ZIP Code 30634 - Dewy Rose
- ZIP Code 30635 - Elberton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.