Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from El Segundo, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable El Segundo Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
El Segundo is one of the few cities that manage to keep a thriving commercial environment and the laid-back feel of a small town in the same place. It is part of Los Angeles County, which is the most populous region in the U.S. and the cultural melting pot of California. Residents have access to the beach on the western part of the city. Shipping cars to or from El Segundo stops being a headache when you engage an experienced company like A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Francisco to El Segundo||$390||390 miles||2-4 days|
|Tucson to El Segundo||$500||500 miles||2-4 days|
|El Segundo to Seattle||$685||1143 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston to El Segundo||$937||1563 miles||5-7 days|
|Nashville to El Segundo||$1010||2020 miles||6-8 days|
|El Segundo to Atlanta||$1095||2190 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to El Segundo||$1122||2806 miles||7-9 days|
|El Segundo to Detroit||$1149||2298 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in El Segundo
We can reach any part of the city, from the Aviation Boulevard in the east to the Vista Del Mar down by the beach. We have transport networks running throughout all parts of the state and every region in America.
Transport services offered in El Segundo
We understand that shipping your vehicle is a difficult and stressful process. It is why we came up with a variety of solutions to help meet your needs. When it comes to moving a high-end classic, luxury, prototype, or race car, you have the safest pair of hands taking care of your vehicle at A-1 Auto Transport. Our enclosed shipping option makes sure that you receive the automobile in the same shape that you left it in. Our open-air shipping option is perfect for:
- Standard car transportation
- Multi-car shipping for manufacturers and dealerships
- Anyone looking for a low-cost transport solution when shipping cars to or from El Segundo
You might find it necessary to use the terminal shipping option when sending the vehicle overseas or when you have the depots sitting close to your residence. You will drop off the car at an appointed transportation hub and collect it from one on arrival. You won’t have to worry about refueling the vehicle or running it through terminals, which risks potential damage by scratching or denting. Our door-to-door service will have it delivered to your residence. A-1 Auto Transport offers top-rated shipping options for vehicle exports and imports
- The roll-on/roll-off standard is one of the most affordable moving options for cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, and buses. We will drive the running vehicles when loading and unloading while the boats will use special trolleys to roll them in.
- Containers have airtight and watertight properties that make them effective in keeping your cargo protected from the elements while in transit. There is no limit to what you can keep in a dedicated option as long as there is enough room to fit.
Cars that we ship
Covering private owners and corporations, we have the best variety of transport options for all kinds of vehicles. You will get reliable shipping for:
- RVs and motorhomes
- Classic and luxury cars
- Plant equipment and machinery
- Farm machinery
- Commercial cargo and project cargo
How to prepare a car for shipping
Personal junk, valuables, and household items might increase your vehicle’s weight, which could lead to confiscation or penalties by the authorities. You will take full responsibility for any resulting damage as the insurance policy will not cover for such cases. Keep the vehicle’s exterior clean so that it becomes easy to check for cosmetic damage at the two inspections. Make sure that you get a correct pre-shipping inspection so that you can compare it with the inspection result at the delivery. You have to make sure that you keep the car in the best shape for transportation unless you want to move it as non-running cargo. Keep the battery fully charged, the tires well inflated, and top off all the fluids. Record the mechanical problems and special steps needed to run the vehicle. Remove the spoilers, roof racks, ground effects, and other external accessories that might get smacked off the truck when loading or unloading. Use protective padding on the non-removable parts and fold in the side view mirrors. Disable the vehicle’s alarm system to keep it from going off while on the truck. Leave a set of all keys to the car for the truck driver.
Reasons why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
- We will give you the most competitive rates for shipping cars to or from El Segundo. We do not pull out any surprises with extra charges.
- You can have complete peace of mind throughout the process as you follow progress using the GPS.
- Read our reviews to learn about some of the reasons why many clients chose to transport their vehicles with us.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote form A-1 Auto Transport today.