El Dorado, Arkansas Professional Car Shipping
El Dorado is a large city in Union County and has a local population of nearly 19,000 people. Quite a few large corporations are located in El Dorado including Murphy Oil and Murphy USA. South Arkansas Community College is in El Dorado and not only offers educational classes for students but also a workforce program for the community to assist with job searches.
Students in high school are eligible for a scholarship called the El Dorado Promise which guarantees all graduating seniors from El Dorado High School a scholarship to attend a two or four years accredited college anywhere in the United States. The scholarship covers tuition as well as other educational fees. There are more than ten public parks in the city that offer swimming pools, golf, and sports fields as well as a large recreation complex that has several ball fields and walking trails.
You can find more great information about El Dorado by checking out the official city website. The site has news and local information as well as links to local employment, recreation, utilities and much more.
Read more about Arkansas vehicle export/import services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|El Dorado to Little Rock||$120||120 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Nashville to El Dorado||$464||464 miles||2 - 4 days|
|El Dorado to Des Moines||$546||729 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to El Dorado||$575||767 miles||3 - 5 days|
|El Dorado to New York||$809||1349 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to El Dorado||$955||1592 miles||5 - 7 days|
|El Dorado to Los Angeles||$1021||1703 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seattle to El Dorado||$1194||2389 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
- Should I use a broker or call carriers directly? - Many people choose to hire a broker to save time as well as money on having a car transported. Brokers have access to thousands of companies and can often find great rates when a customer would not be able to find the rates on their own. Brokers also know which companies offer specific services, have proven track records and offer high quality transport. Contacting a carrier on your own however, can often be a way to find faster service as the carrier may be able to schedule service a little quicker than the broker would be able to. A broker can save time when you need to check for a competitive rate but don’t really have time to contact several carriers on your own.
- Should I request a specific time of day for my car to be delivered? - It is always best to only accept a car delivery during daylight hours. In the dark you will not be able to see all areas of the car clearly and if there is damage, it may be overlooked. Damage must be reported immediately and a claim must be filed. If you do not notice anything until the next day, it may be too late to file a claim. Keep in mind that damage during auto transport occurs in less than 3% of all shipments worldwide.
- How long does it take to deliver a car? - One the car has been picked up, you can usually estimate that delivery will take around 24 hours for every 500 miles of the trip. On average you are looking at the following time schedule:
- Up to 500 miles: 1 Day
- 500-1000 Miles: 2-3 Days
- 1000-2000 Miles: 3-5 Days
- 2000-3000 Miles: 5-7 Days
- 3000+ Miles: 7-14 Days
These times are generalized times and you should keep in mind that delivery often happens quicker but it can also be delayed by many things including weather and road conditions.
El Dorado Auto Transport Directory
Harold’s Towing and Recovery LLC
This company has been in business for more than three years and they offer fast services for stranded motorists as well as transport for vehicle owners and emergency roadside repairs. They also work for new and used car sales businesses to offer recovery services. All services are licensed and insured.
704 South Woods Street, West Memphis, Arkansas 72301
Reese’s Towing and Auto Repair
Reese’s is a privately owned and operated towing company that handles repair work roadside as well as at their local shop. They offer emergency wrecker service, auto transport, battery boosts, flat tire repair and small engine repair work.
321 East 3rd Street, Hope, Arkansas 71801
Garland Raney & Sons Trucking
This trucking company is family owned and operated and has been in operation for more than five years. They are registered with the USDOT and offer flatbed transport for cars, trucks and other motor vehicles as well as heavy hauling and equipment transport.
1320 Gober Road, Fordyce, Arkansas 71742
El Dorado includes ZIP codes:
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com