El Dorado Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether you have many or few items, you need the help of professionals to help you settle fast during a move. If you are moving to or from El Dorado, hiring a local moving company will be greatly beneficial. A-1 Auto Transport is a top-tier mover in Kansas providing exceptional moving services to clients locally and internationally. We also relocate vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Don’t wait until the last minute to start organizing your move. Start preparing at least six weeks in advance.
- You need plenty of boxes for your move to progress without any interruptions. You can acquire them from local stores or bookstores near you. Make sure they have strong edges to keep your items intact.
- Label your boxes as soon as you finish packing. You can use colored tape to differentiate the different rooms or describe the contents using markers on the sides and the top. Labeling will make it easy for your movers to know how to handle each box.
- Get in touch with your utility companies to have your utilities disconnected at your current house and reconnected at the new one. This way, you’ll move into a house that’s connected with the basic services including internet and gas.
- When booking a moving date, pick one that falls on a weekday when movers are less busy and the rates are lower. The traffic is also minimal hence your move will be fast.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Eases your work. Professional movers know what is expected of them and will get the job done efficiently and quickly. You don’t have to worry about deadlines or misplacement of your belongings. When you select the services you want, let the movers handle the rest.
- Personalized services. Apart from helping you pack, professional movers offer free advice on any issues concerning moving. They are friendly and will come to your aid any time you’re faced with a challenge. You have the benefit of working with a team of professionals who are willing to make your transition as enjoyable as possible.
- Special equipment. There are items you can't move without the use of the right equipment and tools. Professional movers are well equipped making moving as simple as ABC. They use dollies, ramps, blankets, hoisting straps and piano skids to expedite the moving process while ensuring the safety of your household items.
- Movers are liable for the value of your items from the moment you hire them until they are delivered. The federal government requires movers to provide basic insurance cover to safeguard the welfare of consumers. Make sure you sign the contract before the move commences.
Tips to finding a reliable moving company
- Transparency: Go for a mover that has a clear working policy and has provided their contact information on their website. Reliable movers have nothing to hide and are free to give you any details you want that pertains moving.
- Company history: To be sure you’re hiring a company that can be trusted, check their history with the FMCSA. The agency collects the necessary information from moving companies before licensing them. Movers can also file complaints against moving companies that didn’t offer satisfactory services. With such information, you can make a wise decision and hire a reliable moving company.
- Affiliations: Check if your moving company is affiliated to any national trade associations like the American Moving and Storage Association. Through their ProMover program, members are required to pass a strict background check and abide by their rules to be certified. This helps protect consumers from the hands of unscrupulous movers.
- Accreditation: Moving companies that maintain a high level of service provision as well as upholding professional business practices are accredited by the Better Business Bureau. This means that you can trust the company to handle your items safely and deliver them without delay.
Our moving services
- Long distance moving
- Storage options
- Packing supplies
- Local and international moves
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Door to door moving
- Cheap El Dorado movers
- Auto transport (car transportation)
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We treat our clients with respect and handle their household items professionally. We listen to your needs and formulate moving solutions that will accommodate your specific needs. Our staff is trained to handle your move efficiently and ensure the safety of your items. Our services come highly recommended by thousands of our satisfied clients. For reliable, affordable and convenient moving services, hire A-1 Auto Transport today.
Get free quotes
For advice on the best services available for you, contact us on 888-509-3213. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.