El Centro Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moves are often celebrated and rightfully so. They carry with them the promise of new beginnings and endless possibilities. This ranges from new careers to new neighbors. The only drawback is how demanding the actual move can be. It calls for a lot of planning, time and labor.
If you are hoping to move to El Centro in the near future, you are in luck. We are long distance movers based in California. We hope to make your move successful with the moving guide below. We also relocate cars.
Tips to make your move easier
Here are a few time-tested tips that will ensure your move is successful.
- Plan ahead: Plan as far ahead as possible. With sufficient time to prepare, you can negotiate the best deal with the movers. It also gives you a chance to do an inventory and pack in an organized fashion. A well-planned move is not likely to fail.
- Dump your junk: The more weight you move, the higher the moving cost and space you will require. Ideally, you should sort out your items that need to be moved and consider discarding those that are no longer used or needed. You can choose to donate, sell or get rid of them.
- Have enough moving supplies: Boxes and scotch tape are the backbone of successful packing. Consider using old newspaper, old clothes and cotton towels to wrap and pack stuff. You can also find cheap cartons in retail stores or Craigslist’s free section.
- Move Everything Together: Relocating small portions of your belongings at a time will be costly and time-consuming in the long run. Consider renting a mover and transporting everything at a go. This will not only help you save fuel but save a huge chunk of your time and effort.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Save money: To successfully pack all your belongings, you will need different types of boxes, wrapping, padding, crates and more. It would be costly for you to purchase all of these moving items. Movers buy these items in bulk hence enjoying reduced costs in all the above. You also need to put in time to pack. In the grand scheme of things, movers are more economical than a self-move.
- Safety: Professional movers have been trained to handle all your belongings with care. This starts right from packing to unloading. You don’t need to worry about scratches, dents, and breakages through the long haul. They are fully liable for any damages that occur under their watch.
How to find the best moving company
Ask for suggestions for the best mover in El Centro from friends and family. You can back this up with an in-depth internet search. You can then shortlist at least 5 companies. Here are some strong qualities you should look for before making the final decision.
- Experience: Experienced companies are more likely to offer top-notch packing and moving solutions. You can check their work profile, past work and references to know whether they are reliable or not.
- Dedicated and professional staff: Find out whether the staff of your selected moving agency is honest and dedicated. Take a look at their reviews on BBB to find out where they fall.
- Insurance Cover: Even though professional movers strive to take precautionary measures while packing and moving, accidents happen. Ensure you ask for insurance cover against the loss of your household items especially the valuable ones.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture - Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap El Centro movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 auto transport?
We are professional movers who provide the finest moving facilities in El Centro. We don’t just offer top-rated house and office moving services but also ensure the services are affordable to both individual customers and large corporations. Our highly skilled team will work round the clock to ensure you enjoy an easy and hassle-free move, without contending with delays.
Talk to us!
If you are planning a move to or from El Centro, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.