- Edina Long Distance Moving Companies
- 5 Tips For Making Moving A Breeze
- Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Moving Company
- Tips To Find The Right Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- We Offer These Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Talk To Us
Edina Long Distance Moving Companies
If you're planning a move, you probably are pondering whether to DIY or hire a moving company. Despite what most people think, the benefits of using a professional moving company far outweigh moving on your own. With a move to Edina just around the corner, you need to consider hiring a Minnesota based mover with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. We also offer vehicle transportation.
5 tips for making moving a breeze
- Create a schedule to help you stay focused. Plan when to defrost your refrigerator, clean your appliances and renovate your new house.
- Start packing as soon as possible. You probably have between 4-6 weeks before the big day and the earlier you start packing the better.
- Label each box showing its contents and the room it belongs to. This will guide the movers on how to handle the boxes and where to place them in your new home.
- Moving boxes up and down can take its toll on your body so make sure they are not overloaded. Keep the weight below 20kgs so that they are not too heavy to lift. Use the small boxes for heavy items and the large boxes for light items like bedsheets.
- Look for a reputable moving company to help you move. They offer high-quality services and will take the stress out of moving. Book a convenient date, preferably on a weekday, when fewer people are moving and the rates are lower.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Reliability. Rather than depending on your friends for help, consider the services you'll get from a professional moving company. They are trained to handle household moves and will bring their expertise to make sure it is smooth. Nothing can be too difficult for the movers and you're sure they will be there on moving day.
- Fast and efficient. When it comes to lifting heavy and bulky items, no one does it better than professional movers. They are highly skilled to handle furniture and delicate items like the fridge and TV. They can easily carry them down a steep staircase without breaking anything and deliver them fast to your new home.
- No injuries. No matter how strong you are, the moving process is not as easy as it sounds. You need to be physically fit to be able to pack and load the items. To avoid sore muscles, sprained ankles or back strains, let the professionals do the lifting for you. They work in teams and know how to collaborate to make sure everyone is safe.
- Insurance cover. Professional movers are insured which means they will be held accountable for your move. Any damages to your items will be their responsibility hence they have to make sure your items get to the destination without a scratch. Your mind will be at ease knowing that you'll be compensated for losses or damages.
Tips to find the right moving company
Start by asking people you trust for suggestions. Friends and family members who have moved recently can offer valuable information regarding the companies to consider and those to avoid. Shortlist a few movers and research on them further to find the right mover.
Make sure you get written estimates from several movers. This gives you an idea of the current market rates hence you are able to pick the most affordable one. Remember to check out their services as well if you want to get value for your money.
Give preference to movers who are certified members of the Minnesota Transport Services Association. These are companies that have undergone strict background checks to ascertain their legitimacy. The companies must also abide by the association’s Code of Ethics and use standard equipment to ensure safe handling of consumer belongings.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We offer these services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Furniture relocation
- International moves
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are the right moving company for a stress-free relocation. Don’t risk the safety of your possessions by hiring just any mover. A-1 Auto Transport is not only experienced but has the most competent staff in the moving industry. We use modern equipment to expedite your moving process so that you can start your new life as quickly as possible.
Talk to us
Don’t let the burden of moving overwhelm you. We are here for you. Call our experts on 888-241-3110 and book your date today. For free moving quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page.