Edgewater Long Distance Moving Companies
Most people move during spring and summer making it the busiest time of the year. You might be moving due to a job transfer, marriage or to attend school. You need a well-established and experienced moving company that understands your moving needs. A-1 Auto Transport has been in the industry for over 25 years. We turn moving dreams into a reality with our unique, professional and affordable services. We relocate vehicles and companies among other moving services. If you plan to move to Edgewater, its highly recommended that you seek the services of A-1 Auto Transport, Florida.
Tips to ease your move
- Start packing for your move weeks in advance. This gives you sufficient time to pack at your own pace and do it well.
- Get plenty of boxes for free on Craigslist or local businesses. The boxes should be of different sizes and strong enough to hold your stuff. You also need tape for sealing and also plastic wrap to keep your items in the boxes intact.
- Reduce the size of your load by throwing away useless stuff. We tend to accumulate stuff over the years and moving provides an opportunity to sell or give them away.
- Clean your appliances and bookshelves before moving. The last thing you want is cleaning them at your new place while movers are bringing in your household items.
- Label your boxes clearly for easy unloading and unpacking. The movers will know how to handle the boxes and where to deliver them. This also makes it easy to list down all your items for accountability purposes.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Cost effective: Professional movers calculate the cost of packing, loading and transporting all your stuff and charge you a fixed bill. You’ll not be required to pay any additional charges for the whole process. When you move on your own, you may incur unexpected twists that may force you to spend more than you had planned for.
- Storage facilities: You may be moving into a smaller apartment due to a couple of reasons or you may be thinking of having your items moved before you. You’ll need a safe place to keep your items. Professional movers provide secure storage facilities until you are ready to collect them. Your items are stored under favorable conditions for the entire duration you paid for.
- Peace of mind: Moving is a complex process that requires careful planning. The logistics involved can be overwhelming especially the packing process. By hiring professional movers, you skip all these and wait for your household stuff to be delivered to your destination. Your mind will be at peace knowing that you are working with professionals and you can focus on other moving issues like setting up utilities.
- Equipment: Handling of heavy and delicate household items such as the piano, TVs, and sofa require the expertise of movers. They are trained and have the right tools to make work effective and efficient. They’ll deliver your items intact and without any scratches.
How to find a reliable mover
Moving companies are expected to assume liability for the household items in their custody. They transport your items under the Replacement Value Protection. This covers for full repair or replacement of any damaged items. Make sure you only hire a mover that provides adequate protection for your belongings.
A legitimate moving company is required to give you the Rights and Responsibilities booklet. This booklet helps consumers know what is expected of them and what to expect from a moving company before a move.
Check the history of the company with FMCSA. The site offers the following important information:
- Ensure the company registration and licensing details are up to date.
- Interstate movers have a valid USDOT Number.
- Are there any complaints filed against the mover by past customers?
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Door to door relocation
- Military relocation
- International moving
- Car transportation
- Packing services
- Storage services
- Commercial moving
- Office relocation
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Cheap Edgewater movers
Why hire us?
We provide unrivaled moving services in Florida and across the country. A-1 Auto Transport focuses on customer satisfaction and prompt delivery of your household items. We vet our staff to ensure we only hire professionals. We are always upgrading our services and handle each move according to individual preferences. Our focus is to be the best moving company globally.
To speak to our customer representatives, call 888-509-3213 now. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.