Eden Prairie Long Distance Moving Companies
Every person moves at least 10 times in their lifetime for varied reasons. Whether it is work or family related, you need a well-executed plan for your move to succeed. For years, A-1 Auto Transport has been moving thousands of people to different destinations making us the best in the industry. We've perfected our craft and you can be confident that your move to Eden Prairie will be handled by real professionals. Set an appointment by visiting our offices in Minnesota and get exclusive details on our services including vehicle transport.
Tips to ease your move
- Plan early. As with any big event, moving needs preparation to avoid last minute inconveniences. Gather plenty of boxes and other packing supplies before you start packing. Make sure the boxes are sturdy and of different sizes.
- Don’t unhang clothes in your closet. Tie the hangers together and slide them into garbage bags. When you get to your new house, simply hang them back up.
- Take photos of your electronic devices before unplugging them. The cords might be confusing when trying to reconnect them, but with the pictures, you'll have an easy time.
- Pack a ‘first-night’ bag. Carry essential items like toiletries, a change of clothes, snacks, drinks, toothbrushes, laptop/phone chargers and any other item you use daily. Make sure they are within easy reach to help you get through the first night.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Time management: Time is valuable and without proper planning, you'll find yourself taking longer than you had anticipated. With everything that needs to be accomplished before moving, you need a professional mover to help you out. From packing to loading and unloading, movers know what's best for you.
- Expertise: Most people lack the experience to handle household items during a move. But with a professional moving company, nothing is left to chance. They know how to efficiently plan a move and have the right skills when it comes to packing and carrying heavy and fragile items. This is what they do every single day and their experience makes them more qualified than you or any of your friends.
- Accountability: When using the services of a professional mover, they take responsibility for your move. They will protect your belongings from getting damaged along the way by making sure they are properly handled. Additionally, they provide different insurance options for you to choose from. This way, you can be confident your items are in safe hands.
- Skills and convenience: When you hire a professional moving company, you don’t need to look for anything else. They come with everything necessary for a move including specialized trucks and equipment. They take over the moving process and use their techniques to complete your move fast and safely. You won't have to do any heavy lifting, the movers have it covered.
How to find a reliable moving company
Make sure the mover has a valid license for operating in the transport industry. Interstate movers acquire their license from the FCMSA and must be issued with a USDOT Number. On the other hand, in-state movers must be licensed by Minnesota Department of Transportation to be allowed to operate within the state.
Be wary of a mover who demands a large deposit before the move begins. This usually is a sign that they are out to defraud you. A reputable mover requests for payment only after delivering your items. Make sure you know the details of your contract before signing it to avoid inconveniences.
Consider a BBB Accredited moving company. Companies that consistently provide high-quality services while upholding good customer relations are endorsed and ranked high by the BBB. You can also find out the number of complaints filed against your mover and decide whether to hire them or not.
Our moving services
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Packing supplies
- Storage services
- Commercial moving
Why hire us?
Our reputation precedes us. We take pride in the many awards we've won for excellence in service delivery. We continue to provide our customers with unrivaled moving services regardless of the size or distance of the move. Our personnel is expertly trained to take care of you and your belongings from your current house all the way to your new home. With A-1 Auto Transport, you can relax and let us do the hard work for you.
Get in touch
For more details about our offers or to book your moving date, talk to us on 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.