Ecorse Long Distance Moving Companies
Ecorse is a city in Wayne County, Michigan. It has thick forests, clean streets and meadows which provide for a serene environment. Ecorse is named after the Ecorse River which flows through most estates and buildings downtown. If you want slow and smooth entertainment, the clubs and cafes in the south have jazz and soul most days of the week. Long distance moves are hectic especially if done by amateur moving companies. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have all types of moves and vehicle relocation services. With experience of over 25 years you can expect incredible services at affordable rates.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Convenience: Moving companies can handle your move from A to Z. This includes assembling moving supplies, packing, loading and arrangement. This saves time you could have used hiring vehicles and packing your items. Since it’s done by professionals, it’s faster and safer. You do not need to halt your daily routine to dwell on your move. They also have options of storage in case you need to move in later or have excess items.
- The distance: Long distance moves are hectic. You need to hire a moving vehicle that can withstand heavy loads and move for miles without breaking down. Eventualities on the road such as accidents, natural disasters and muggings can break your move. Keeping the items safe for long distance is also stressful. If you load poorly, a single pothole can result to damage on several of your items. You also require permits and a renewed driver’s license to cross states. Save yourself the stress and hire A-1 Auto Transport.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Ecorse
Check for solid recommendations from professional bodies such as the American Movers and Storage Association. The association helps consumers to identify professional moving companies. The Promover programme was developed to educate the public about their rights and responsibilities while providing a quantifiable measure of quality. The association frequently deregisters any mover who does not meet their standards.
Insurance and licenses
Verify the type of insurance the company uses at FMCSA. All companies are required by law to cover your items and house when moving. They should also include the supplemental insurance for high-value and delicate items.
When dealing with moving companies, ask for several quotations from different movers. Check the payment policy and how it affects the delivery window. It should state:
- The amount of deposit required
- How much they charge per weight and mile of the items moved
- When the final payment should be made
- How much they charge for delayed payment
Check sites like Movingscam.com that advocate for consumer rights. They also guide the customer on how to identify impersonators. All unresolved cases are displayed on the message board for future reference. Avoid movers who frequently appear on the website.
Tips to a successful move
Plan the move in advance. Hire a local moving company which has the resources and experience for a long distance move. Check how the company handles you during the in-house estimate and ask them all moving questions.
Since the estimate is done according to the items you’ve marked for moving and your description. It’s best to separate moving items and ensure the mover accounts for all of them to avoid additional costs on moving day.
The more you ship, the higher the cost. Downsize your load and carry only necessary items. Scope the new premises you are moving into and deduce whether your large furniture and huge appliances will fit into the house.
When packing, label all the boxes. Write down the items packed along the sides of the box and where the box should be placed. It makes it easier to locate and unpack the items.
Keep all the receipts of items donated and the moving charges. They can be used to deduct expenses on your income tax.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a passion for moving. Having handled thousands of shipments in the past 25 years, we have developed our equipment and personnel to ensure we only deliver quality services. We pride ourselves in prime customer satisfaction. Our customer testimonials page is testament to our dedication.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Long distance government moves
- Local moves
- Military moves
- Corporate relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- House moves
- Senior moves
- Storage services
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com