Eatontown Long Distance Moving Companies
In Monmouth County, New Jersey, lies the city of Eatontown. It is best known for being a former United States Army base. This instilled a culture of respect and integrity among the residents who also like to work out at the parks and along the nearby beach stretches. The city also has exotic cuisines from different cultures. If you have planned to move to Eatontown, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We have quality moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Reduced accidents: Moving companies deal with moves on a daily basis. They know how to pack different items, carry items through narrow staircases and transport them under different weather conditions. This ensures there are fewer chances of accidents. Movers also have professional skills and equipment. A-1 Auto Transport’s personnel have undergone over 80 hours of training to ensure they provide safe and swift services. They are aided by trolleys, ramps and modified vehicles which improve their efficiency.
- Insurance: Moving companies are fully aware accidents are prone to happen during moves. Some can be prevented while others, such as extreme weather conditions are out of their control. However, they can protect your move against losses by providing the basic bodily-harm and property-damage insurance with each move they handle. This covers all your items and the company personnel handling the move.
- Proper inventory: Creating a list of all your moving items can be a daunting task and moving companies know the stress associated with taking an inventory. They have adequate and professionally trained personnel who account for all your items when moving. They conduct an in-house estimate which documents all the items the customer is moving.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reputable mover in Eatontown
Consider movers who are members of professional moving associations. The American Movers and Storage Association is the largest in the country. It has thousands of members who are verified and trained to offer quality services. Dealing with registered members also protects the customer from exploitation since the association educates all customers about moving.
Deal with moving companies that have been accredited by the Better Business Bureau. The organization assesses moving companies in the country and accredits them according to their competence. Avoid dealing with movers who are not accredited since they do not follow the organizations regulations.
Ask several moving companies for a written quote. Professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport provide free moving quotes to all customers. The moving quote charges depend on the weight of your items and the distance you are moving. If you are making a long distance move within the state of New Jersey, ensure the quote has:
- An estimate of the number of hours required to handle the entire move and the hourly rate charged.
- An inventory of all your moving items.
- Any additional charges such as fuel and packing supplies.
To avoid getting duped into paying for unrealistic services, get a free moving booklet from the New Jersey Department of Transport. It states all your rights and responsibilities when moving.
Practical moving tips
- Seek a reliable company to assist with your move. To get a better deal, move during the off-season months of October to May.
- Visit the new area you are moving to get familiar with the surroundings. Let the kids make friends and scope the parks and schools. It helps ease the stress that may arise from relocating to a strange place.
- Apply for utilities like gas and water in your new house months before moving in. It lightens your workload as you approach moving day.
- Scale down your load since the highest moving charges are from the weight of your items.
- Pack essential items you will use on arrival in an overnight bag. They include: prescriptions, clothes, toiletries, beddings and cooking items.
- Handle valuable items by yourself since the company’s liability is limited to 60 cents a pound.
Why trust A-1 Auto Transport?
We have put in huge investments in our personnel and moving equipment. This has improved the quality of services we offer at each stage of the moving process. You can now design your move from scratch and choose A-1 Auto Transport to assist.
Our moving services
- Government moves
- Military moves
- Small moves
- Door to door deliveries
- Apartment relocation
- Storage services
- Packing and unpacking
- Senior moves
- Piano moves
- State to state moves
Make the switch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.