Moving To Or From Eastern Oregon University
Moving has often been looked at as a challenging process by most people. Moreover, moving as a student might be the biggest hurdle you may have to jump over, sort of an initiation into adulthood. This is because, in America, the average adult will move over 11 times in their entire lifetime. However, you do not have to anticipate a difficult moving process as most people would envision; we are here to help you hack your move like a pro. Our moving company, A1 Auto Transport Inc, has handled hundreds if not thousands of student moves just like your impending move to or from Eastern Oregon University. Therefore, this is familiar ground for us, and we make it our business to make your move a bearable process. You can be sure that our past customers in Oregon and all over the country have only good remarks to say about our service provision.
How to make your student move easier
We will offer you various tips and moving advice to make your move as a student easier than you have envisioned it to be. Here are some of these tips.
- Plan your move: Moving is a process that needs to be planned for well in advance in order to avoid a last-minute rush. Make sure that you have a well laid out plan for how you plan to move way before your moving date.
- Collect moving supplies in good time: Start collecting moving boxes and other supplies way before your moving date. You can choose to recycle boxes from furniture and liquor stores or to buy new moving boxes. Furthermore, you will need other supplies such as padding blankets, bubble wrap and so on.
- Hire a professional mover: Moving is a process best left to the experts. Consider hiring the services of a professional moving company in order to get rid of any moving stress since they will take over your entire move for you.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
When you hire a professional moving company, you can be sure that you will be able to enjoy a host of benefits which include;
- They are trustworthy: Professional movers are experts at handling all types of items from bulky ones to the most fragile china set. They are trained on how to pack for maximum protection as well as how to arrange your boxes to protect your items from breakage and damage.
- They are fast: You can imagine trying to fit your oversized couch through your narrow doorway, and then up a flight of narrow stairs! This is a task that movers are trained to finish in record time, while it could take you all day and a few torn furniture pieces.
- They know the locality: Moving from one point to another may seem like a pretty straightforward task to do until you realize that you need to know the back routes. Local movers know the locality better than you think you do, turning an all-day move into a few hours’ process.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Here are tips to help you locate the best moving company.
- Their location: A moving company that is based locally is your best bet. This will not only ensure that you receive the best moving services at a good rate, you can also visit their premises just to ascertain that they are legit.
- Check online reviews: Past customers will always leave a trail of reviews for you to check out. Use credible platforms like the Better Business Bureau as well as Yelp to find out what past experiences customers had with a certain moving company.
- Check professional affiliations: Use the databases of professional bodies such as the ProMover and AMSA to search for credible moving companies that they are affiliated with.
A1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We have a wide variety of moving services including local, long distance, nationwide and international moving services. We also offer full-service moves, professional packing services, access to affordable moving companies, professional moving estimates, cheap cost of moving, pool table transport, auto transport, clean and secure moving storage, moving labor for hire, free moving advice among other services.
Why you should move with us
We are a full-service, fully licensed and insured moving company with over twenty years moving experience. Moreover, our moving company has affiliations with the ProMover and AMSA. Additionally, we have great rankings with the Better Business Bureau as well as lots of positive customer reviews to boot.
Talk to us today
You can reach us by dialing 888-509-3213 or by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.