Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from East St. Louis, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
East St. Louis Long Distance Moving Companies
When you decide to move, one of the most critical decisions to make is whether to do it on your own or hire a professional moving company. A lot of work needs to be done for a move to be successful and the only proven way to make it easier is by hiring an experienced moving company. If you have planned a move to East St. Louis, A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, has got you covered. We will help you plan and organize everything from packing to unpacking, so you have a smooth transition to your new home. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to ease your move
- Pack room by room to ensure items of the same room are in the same boxes. Jumping from one room to another will only complicate the process. This will make it easier for you when unpacking.
- Label each box as soon as you finish packing. Make sure you stick the labels on both sides of the boxes so that you can easily identify them when they are stacked. Indicating the rooms each box belongs to will make unloading fast.
- Give yourself ample time to manage every task before moving day. Create deadlines for yourself and stick to the plan. For instance, you may decide to pack two to three boxes a day. This way you’ll be less stressed when the day finally approaches.
- Ask friends and family to help you pack your belongings. Packing is time-consuming, and even a little help will go a long way in reducing your workload. Invite them especially on the weekend and make them a nice meal as a show of appreciation.
- Store your valuables in a secure place. You don’t want to lose your passport or birth certificate during the move considering how hard it is to replace them.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Safety: Carrying furniture down the stairs is no easy task. Professional movers use the appropriate equipment to safely lift and move your heavy items when loading and unloading. You don’t have to do any heavy lifting, and you can be confident that your items will arrive in one piece.
- Storage: In case you need to store your items and pick them at a later date, professional movers have climate controlled warehouses that ensures your items are safe the entire duration. With their flexible payment options, you are guaranteed of the security of your items.
- Packing services: When you hire professional movers, they come with the necessary packing materials and special boxes designed to keep your belongings safe. They pack fast and efficiently saving time and space. They’ll also load and unload your items giving you peace of mind.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ways of finding a reputable mover
The longevity of a moving company determines the level of service delivery. A company with years of experience is likely to provide high standard services compared to an upcoming one. Make sure you know how long your moving company has been in business before hiring them.
For your safety and that of your items, only hire a company that’s fully insured. Movers offer different insurance options aimed at protecting your belongings from damage or loss. Check the insurance status of your company with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Check out the website of the moving company you are interested in to see if they have won any awards for excellent services. Also, read the reviews from other people who have commented on the website to find out how they were served. Angie’s List is a trusted and resourceful site where subscribers share their moving experiences.
A reputable mover only gives estimates after sending in their inspectors to assess your household items. This way, you’ll be able to budget your move more efficiently since the quotes will be accurate. Avoid movers who give estimates over the phone.
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Local and international moving
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- College relocation
- Coast to coast moving
- Office relocation
- Storage services
- Cheap East St. Louis movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
With branches in more than 20 states, we offer the broadest coverage in the U.S. Our services are tailored to suit your specific needs as well as your budget. We train our staff periodically to improve our services to conform to the changing world. With A-1 Auto Transport, you can rest assured that your belongings will be handled professionally and promptly delivered to your new home.
Hire us today
Don’t feel stressed when planning your move, call our customer specialists on 888-509-3213 to book your date. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.