East Rockaway Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moving is one for the most common types of moves across the country. It requires skilled personnel with adequate moving equipment to ensure it is smooth. East Rockaway is a village in Nassau County, the state of New York. It is among the few remaining incorporated villages that lie along the Atlantic coast. It has opulent resorts and classy estates. The beaches are also mentioning due to the white sandy shoreline and favourable weather. If you have planned to move to East Rockaway, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We are among the most experienced moving and vehicle relocation companies in New York.
Why hire a moving company?
- Straight-forward estimate: A one-time moving fee charged by a mover is essential in creating an accurate moving budget. Moving companies survey your items and provide an estimate which accounts for all your items, hidden charges and unforeseen circumstances. This ensures your move is not affected by additional costs when moving. You can also start planning how to reduce your expenses before the actual move happens.
- Experience: Moving companies are familiar with the different terrains in the state of New York. They know the best routes to use and the weather conditions to encounter during the move. Moving companies also have adequate experience packing and loading your items. They can handle delicate items with ease and ensure your move is done safely and within the time agreed upon.
- Saves time: Moving companies work with an efficient moving plan. They set moving and delivery dates that they adhere to and have sufficient moving personnel that is professionally trained to handle all moving tasks. They work fast, pulling together to reduce the average time used for each moving activity. They also use proper moving equipment such as trolleys, ramps, forklifts and modified vehicles to speed up the entire moving processes.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a professional mover in East Rockaway
Move around your locality and ask the opinion of people who have used moving companies in the past. People tend to give recommendations according to how the mover handled them. Their information is more accurate and trustworthy.
You can also search for moving companies from sites which are verified by certification authorities like VeriSign. This ensures the company is an existing enterprise which has verified internet services. A-1 Auto Transport has been certified by VeriSign.
Review the opinion of customers who have used the particular moving companies in the past. If a moving company has incredible services, they are sure to get positive reviews from most of the customers they handle. Movers with average services attract multiple complaints. Beware there are some customers who may have an agenda against the company to taint their reputation.
Ensure you are dealing with a licensed company. Confirm their household items moving permit at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association regulates all state to state moving companies in the country.
Long distance moving tips
- Prepare the move 8-12 weeks in advance. Long distance moves are challenging due to the long distance, permits and huge number of items involved. The more time you have to prepare, the more organized your move will be.
- Choose an upright moving company to assist with your move. Verify their experience with your type of move and set a convenient moving date. If you want to make your move affordable, move during the off-season and move only with the items you need.
- Create a budget that accounts for all expenses. Underestimating a move might result to additional expenses that might overrun your budget.
- Provide the company with all your contact details and keep in touch. They might need your assistance at some point along the moving process or the moving plan might change abruptly.
- If you lack the required packing skills, no need to worry, A-1 Auto Transport has full-service moves that include packing and unpacking to house arrangement.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a digitized communication platform that ensures our services are easily accessible with all queries receiving prompt and sound responses. Our outstanding community outreach programmes such as scholarships and job creation have also been recognized by the Corporate Critic.
Our moving services
- Small moves
- Storage services
- Vehicle shipping
- Corporate relocations
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Residential relocations
- Piano moves
- Furniture moves
- Pool table moves
Make the switch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.