East Palo Alto Long Distance Moving Companies
The City of East Palo Alto is located in San Mateo County, California.Moving can be a daunting task if not well strategized. Most people especially lack motivation when it comes to packing. When you seek the services of a professional moving company, the stress is taken care of. We are a California based moving company with a dedicated team of professionals, who will take over the planning of your move and make it as easy and smooth as possible.
Ways to make your move easier
- Create a list of everything you have packed to counter-check on arrival.
- Label all the boxes you will use and the rooms they will be placed in. This makes it easy to access them and saves time while unpacking.
- Look for a reputable moving company. It helps to ease your move and relieves your worrying about the safety of your items. Consider hiring a moving company from the area you are moving to. They know the routes to use and the regulations of the roads.
- Only pack what you require and give or donate the rest to friends and charity homes. By doing this you save space and reduce the cost of hiring a bigger truck.
- Remember to book the moving company early. This will guarantee you a date on their calendar.
- Work within your budget. Plan your finances within this budget.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Equipment: A professional moving company has all the necessary equipment to lift and load your items. All your heavy or fragile items are well taken care of. They also have trucks of different sizes to move your items ensuring there is no damage.
- Insurance cover: Your items are insured against damage while being relocated. Hire a company that has been licensed and is compliant with the regulations. You can check with the Licensing and Insurance Public just to be sure.
- Experience: While hiring a moving company, look for a company that has been in the moving business for an extended period of time. Their services have evolved and their well-trained staff will help you move smoothly.
- Avoid injuries: With a professional mover, you don’t have to lift, carry, load or offload items. They will take care of all this tasks. This means that you do not have any incidences, accidents or injuries.
- Reliability: A reliable moving company will not let you down at the last minute. They will show up on the date agreed. You should hire a moving company that honors its agreement before, during and after the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
- Accredited company: Go for a BBB Accredited company. This ensures that you receive high-quality services from a certified company.
- Registration: All transport vehicles must be registered with FMCSA. By passing their rules, it shows that the vehicle can safely operate on the road. Interstate movers should have a USDOT Number.
- Accountability: You need a moving company that will be responsible for any incident that may occur during the move. If you lodge a claim they should attend to you as soon as possible.
- Good track record: Hiring a reputable company gives you confidence that your items are in safe hands. Be wary of a company that does not have clear guidelines or policies.
Our moving services
- Long distance transport
- Office moving
- Door to door moving
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Pet transport
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle relocations
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap East Palo Alto movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 auto transport?
We are proud to be members of American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA). With over two decades in the business, we have developed advanced and sophisticated technology that ensures your items are secure 24/7. At A-1 auto transport, we have a dedicated team that works tirelessly to make your relocation stress-free. Our moving services are of high standards - aimed at achieving our mission of serving our customers to our best ability. Align yourself with us and let us do the hard work for you.
Call us today on 888-509-3213 and talk to our customer care representatives to get advice on the best services you can receive at affordable rates. Remember to fill out the format the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.