East Liverpool Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to East Liverpool? The services of an experienced moving company will come in handy in this situation and you can't ignore the fact that movers are more convenient than a DIY move. Move with us to East Liverpool and have a memorable experience. We also offer top-tier services such as vehicle transport for both home and office moves.
House moving tips
- Pack an overnight bag with essentials like toothbrushes, beddings, pajamas, phone and laptop chargers and medication. You will be too tired when you arrive at your new home and the last thing you want is rummaging through dozens of boxes looking for bed sheets.
- Find a small folder or box to pack valuable documents and jewelry. Make copies of documents in case you misplace them. Seal the box properly with quality sealing tape to keep the items secure.
- Let everybody, including the banks, know that you're moving. A change of address is necessary and can easily be achieved through a simple guide on the USPS website. Send the new address to your contacts to stay in touch.
- Seek professional help. A move can be stressful but with a good company, you won't notice the difficulty in moving. Set a convenient date and start preparing for the day. Most companies are busy on weekends and if you can, schedule to move on a weekday.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons to hire professional movers
- They use the right equipment. Save your back from injuries by enlisting the services of professional movers. Dollies take the load of heavy items and make it a lot easier for the movers. They also use ramps and hoisting straps to safely lift and carry household items during loading and unloading. The risk is not worth it if you will end up on the hospital bed.
- Efficient services. Imagine trying to fit your belongings at the back of your car. It is impossible and whether your move is local or long distance, you require the services of professional movers. Apart from their packing techniques, they know how to arrange the items in the trucks so that they can fit as many as possible. They have materials to protect your stuff from scratches, dents or water damage.
- Storage. You may need to store your items, albeit temporarily, due to unforeseen circumstances. Most professional movers own storage facilities. Your items will be placed in vault-like structures with tight security around the clock. Access to the storage unit is only available to you and you can decide to pick them up any time.
- Save your time and effort. Don’t underestimate the moving process. You can spend many hours trying to create a plan. Movers, on the other hand, know every aspect of the move and have plans that are proven to work. Professional movers know what to do and won't waste any time. They will coordinate the move efficiently and help you settle fast.
Steps to follow when looking for a reliable mover
- Beware not to sign blank documents. You should come to an agreement with your mover and insist on having everything in writing. Read the fine print and understand their working policies. You need to be in control of your move to avoid surprises later on.
- Your mover should be insured. A reliable mover doesn’t cut corners and is compliant with the regulations governing the transportation of household items. Ask if they offer the full value replacement. Though costly, your items will be fully repaired or replaced in case of damage or loss.
- Only go for movers known for good customer service and support. Working with a team that cares about your welfare will make your move amazing and minimize complications. The reputation of a mover can be seen and felt through quality services. Check their ratings and reviews online and decide which one will make a great moving partner.
- Commercial moving
- Door to door moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- International moving
- Military relocation
- Specialized moving (piano and pool table)
- Packing supplies
- Storage facilities
Why work with us?
Our crew is motivated through strong leadership. From giving you services tailored to fit your needs, to promptly responding to and solving claims, A-1 Auto Transport creates a friendly working environment. We are an award winning moving company committed to excellence, a strong working relationship, and a hands-on approach.
Hire us today
Get professional moving services at affordable rates. Contact our customer support team on 888-509-3213. For free quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org