Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from East Independence, Missouri
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable East Independence Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
More of a community than an independent town, East Independence is part of the larger town of Independence. By comparison, the larger town is also considered part of another even larger town: Kansas City. Combined, this means those living in East Independence have access to the larger cities and their various amenities. After, they can retreat the quiet and laid-back vibe that comes along with living in the East Independence neighborhood.
Click here for more East Independence shipping information.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|East Independence to New York||$159||159 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Chicago to East Independence||$380||507 miles||2 – 4 days|
|East Independence to Colorado Springs||$453||604 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Cheyenne to East Independence||$486||649 miles||3 – 5 days|
|East Independence to Phoenix||$733||1222 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Salem to East Independence||$864||1440 miles||4 – 6 days|
|East Independence to Miami||$870||1451 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Francisco to East Independence||$1090||1817 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Anchorage Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book East Independence car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Include pre-existing damage on your contract: If there is pre-existing damage to the vehicle, include it on the contract. If the car company knows about the damage, then it is easier to prove it if there is fresh damage done to the vehicle during transport.
- Read your contract over carefully: If there are caveats to it that you do not understand, ask questions. It is key that you understand exactly what you are signing before you put your signature on any paperwork associated with your transport order.
- Ask about referral programs: If you refer a family member or friend for transport, inquire about a potential discount for doing so. This could save you money on future transport orders.
For more information, visit the City of Independence website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Local Companies Directory
Independence Tow & Recovery
This towing company also offers transport around the entire Independence and Kansas City region.
10730 East Truman Road