Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from East Hartford, Connecticut
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable East Hartford Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport: Providing the latest and most up-to-date information about shipping cars to locations across the U.S. and around the world. Welcome to the definitive guide to vehicle shipping in East Hartford and Hartford County! On this page, you’ll find information about preparing your car for transport, what to know before contacting a company, and a listing of local car shippers in and around East Hartford. Call us at the number at the top of the page to have your questions answered free of charge!
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|East Hartford to Boston||$99||99 miles||1 – 2 days|
|East Hartford to Washington, D.C.||$343||343 miles||2 – 4 days|
|East Hartford to Nashville||$604||1007 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Omaha to East Hartford||$807||1345 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to East Hartford||$840||1401 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to East Hartford||$856||1427 miles||4 – 6 days|
|East Hartford to Houston||$1050||1750 miles||5 – 7 days|
|East Hartford to San Francisco||$1202||3006 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using East Hartford Vehicle Transport Companies
- Cleaning & Preparation – Your vehicle will need to be cleaned and empty before an auto transport company will pick it up for delivery. This means removal of any personal items inside the car, as well as any exterior components that are not permanently attached. Items that fall under this category include luggage and bike racks, wheelchair mounts, spoilers, and storage compartments. Inside the vehicle, you’ll need to detach and remove any electronic devices such as GPS units, toll passes, electronic parking tags, and detachable audio components. It’s important that the outside of the car be cleaned so that the driver get to evaluate the condition of the vehicle accurately. This report will be documented on the bill of lading, both before and after shipping, to determine if any damages have occurred.
Don’t miss all the latest action at this year’s Connecticut International Auto Show in Hartford! The newest models of imported and domestic cars are featured in this annual automobile extravaganza.
- Mechanical Considerations – Though some shippers are capable of transporting non-running cars, an additional fee will usually apply since special equipment is needed to load non-operational vehicles. For the maximum savings, your car should be in good running condition and, ideally, have been recently serviced. The main things to check, as far as a car shipper is concerned, are that the battery is charged, fluids are topped off and tire pressure is checked. Since the position of the vehicles sometimes have to be shuffled to accommodate the order of delivery, it can cause significant delays if a vehicle won’t start, or can’t be driven off the carrier temporarily. Cars are often shipped aboard a double-decker carrier, which means that it’s also a good idea to check for any leaks so that oil and fluids don’t drip onto adjacent cars. (Auto carriers have leak and drip guards specifically to guard against this.)
- Before Contacting A Shipper – Before you contact a company to get a cost estimate, there are some steps you can take that will make the process of comparing prices easier. The first step is to gather the appropriate information that an auto transporter will need to give you a price quote. This includes things vehicle make, model and year, current location and drop off destination, any mechanical issues your vehicle may have, and which type of carrier you prefer (open or enclosed). If your car has any damages, it’s also a good idea to document this yourself, preferably with photos. Having your own record of the condition can be helpful when the driver evaluates your vehicle and will ensure that the information contained in the condition report is as accurate as possible. Photos can also be helpful in the rare event that you need to file a claim for damages that occurred during shipping.
The official website for the Town of East Hartford to find other local businesses and learn about the services they offer.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
East Hartford, CT Auto Transport Company Directory
Central Auto & Transport, LLC.
A towing and transport group out of Hartford, Central Auto & Transport has 24-hour service available for local and long distance shipping. Their regional service area covers up to 500 miles.
195 Maxim Rd, Hartford, CT 06114
Universal Auto Transport
A car shipper that has open and enclosed carriers available, Universal Auto Transport moves everything from classic cars to heavy machinery. They also ship cars that are non-operational deliver to all 50 states.
2911 Dixwell Ave #106, Hamden, CT 06518
M & R Auto
M&R Auto is a transport and repair service based out of East Hartford. They offer local repair and transport for cars, motorcycles and heavy equipment. They offer general maintenance and recovery services locally.
227 Burnside Ave, East Hartford, CT 06108
East Hartford includes ZIP codes:
06108, 06118, 06128, 06138.