Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from East End, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
East End, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
East End is located in the Little Rock metro area and has been called one of the best areas to live in the state of Arkansas. With a local population of nearly 7000, it is very family oriented with community events and activities for all ages. The cost of living is a little higher in East End than it is in many areas of the state but the medium wage is also slightly higher as well.
Employment opportunities can be found in industries such as retail, construction, manufacturing and transportation as well as public administration and health care. East End is a mere 13 miles from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and within 50 miles of more than 6 other large universities and community colleges. There are a few local parks where residents can enjoy physical activities and East End hosts events on major holidays that include parades and plenty of activities for all ages.
You can learn more about East End by visiting the Our East End website. The website is a compilation of local news as well as information about individual residents that are showcased to be able to help the community get to know their neighbors.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|East End to Baton Rouge||$334||334 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Houston to East End||$426||426 miles||2 – 4 days|
|East End to Kansas City||$437||437 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to East End||$616||1027 miles||4 – 6 days|
|East End to Colorado Springs||$723||964 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Denver to East End||$735||981 miles||3 – 5 days|
|East End to San Jose||$1161||1936 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Sacramento to East End||$1183||1972 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Preparation Tips
To ensure that your car is ready for transport you can get some great information from the tips listed below:
- Get the companies insurance proof before you even book service. You will want to verify that the coverage amount is going to be enough for your car. Preparing a car for transport is not only about the physical preparation but most importantly, making sure the car will be protected with insurance is vital for all transportation whether you are having the car shipped locally or across the nation.
- Get everything in writing. Just as with the importance of insurance, having any promises or guarantees put in writing will help ensure that you get what you pay for and that if something happens during transport, you and your car will be legally protected.
- Empty all personal content from inside the car. Personal content can be damaging to the vehicle if it flies around during transport but it is also not covered by company insurance nor is it allowed in the car during auto transport due to Department of Transportation regulations.
- Check the tire pressure and all fluids to make sure they are properly filled and have no leaks. Most drivers will not load a car that has fluid leaks because they can be flammable as well as cause damage to other vehicles on the truck.
- Take pictures of the car before it is loaded and save the picture files until the car is delivered. This will be a great help if the car has any damage upon arrival. Make sure the pictures are time and date stamped.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
East End Auto Transport Guide
JD & Billy Hines Trucking, Inc.
This company has been in business since 1936 and they provide secure transport options for motor vehicle owners, dealerships, farmers, construction companies and others. They offer services in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana and they are licensed and registered with the Department of Transportation. Transport is handled with flatbed trucks and all services are insured and bonded.
Prescott, Arkansas 71857
R+L Carriers has been operating for over 50 years and they can ship automobiles, trucks and other vehicles as well as many types of freight to and from all 50 states of the United States. They also ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and the U.S. Virgin Islands. All transport services are licensed and insured and this company offers highly competitive rates.
AL Blood Hauling
AL Blood Hauling is a family owned and operated trucking company that has been in business for more than nineteen years. They haul all types of cars, trucks and other vehicles to areas throughout the state of Arkansas. They work for individuals, dealerships, and auto sales businesses and other businesses to provide reliable transport options that are licensed and insured. They also haul gravel, sand, brush, topsoil, asphalt and much more.
7909 Doyle Springs Road, Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
East End includes ZIP codes: