East Cleveland Long Distance Moving Companies
For a smooth moving process, you need a solid plan, good packing techniques, and a reputable moving company. Your items are valuable and here at A-1 Auto Transport, Ohio, our skilled experts will deliver them in good condition. We cover wide geographical areas including East Cleveland hence, you can trust us to get you to your new home on time. We also offer vehicle transport.
Easy hacks to make your move enjoyable
- Pack early. Arrange for packing boxes in advance. Gather boxes that have firm edges and are double-walled to keep your items secure. Fit everything perfectly before sealing the top and bottom sides of the boxes. Packing early will give you the benefit of working at your own pace.
- Visit your new place. The new house you are moving into should be move-in ready so you can settle quickly. Check if any repairs are pending. If you are moving across town, you can simply have your utilities transferred. However, if you are relocating to a different state, you might need to look for new service providers to set up your utilities.
- Defrost the refrigerator. Unplug your freezer and fridge and let the ice melt before cleaning and wiping it completely dry. Let the doors stay open for the remaining days for free air circulation.
- Label your items. Your move will be much simpler if you clearly label your boxes, furniture, and other items. The movers will know where to put them in the new house and your work will be easier when unpacking.
- Items not allowed. Movers don’t transport all household items. Flammable materials like gasoline, paint, paint thinner among others are prohibited and you should either dispose of them or give to friends or neighbors. Request for the full list from your mover.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hiring professional movers is the wisest thing to do
- You can always rely on professional movers to offer high-quality services. Normally, there is an agreement that is binding. You get to request for services that meet your requirements and the movers are obligated to honor their part of the deal.
- You will have more control over how much you want to spend on your move. Professional movers will have a team perform an in-house survey to provide you with accurate estimates. This gives you a clear picture of the moving cost. You can then plan your finances and select services that fall within your budget.
- Hiring movers is like transferring your stress to someone else. You don’t have to worry about the safety of your items when packing, loading and unloading them. If something happens to your stuff, you are assured of compensation. Be sure to confirm if your mover is insured by looking them up in the Licensing and Insurance Public
- Taking inventory of your belongings is taxing and can cause headaches. But professional movers will handle it fast and with ease. The list helps to ensure that all the items are accounted for when you arrive at your destination. What could have taken you days will only take the movers a few hours.
How to choose a moving company
- Do some research to determine how long the company has been in business. Experience and a good track record mean they can deliver every time they perform a move. To get more value for money, look for companies that have over 10 years working experience under their belt.
- Read online reviews to find out how a company conducts itself. You want to work with a professional moving company that handles clients with respect. Ask for references and contact them to learn as much as possible about your mover. Thorough research will prevent you from making a bad choice.
- Make sure you understand the company’s policy before you get into an agreement. Your mover operates under certain terms and conditions and you should find out how they affect your move. Trust your instincts and hire a mover that you feel comfortable working with.
- Office relocation
- Residential moving
- Storage services
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Military relocation
- International moves
Why hire us?
We care about the safety of your items. It is our responsibility to ensure you are happy with the outcome of your move. With creative solutions, trained experts, and unwavering customer relations, A-1 Auto Transport believes in building trust with clients. We are always learning new ways and technologies to provide the best services.
To get started, give us a call on 888-509-3213. For free quotes, simply fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.