East Carolina University (ECU) is a public and research university located in Greenville, North Carolina. It is the third largest university in North Carolina, founded as a teacher training center in 1907. The college has eleven social sororities, four historically black sororities, one Native American sorority, sixteen social fraternities, one Native American fraternity, and five historically black fraternities. You can also join any of the more than 300 registered clubs on campus, which include sororities and fraternities. Moving to or from ECU can be a major challenge. You can consider seeking help from professional movers. A-1 Auto Transport offers moving services to and from ECU.
Tips on how to make moving to or from ECU easier
Moving is stressful especially when you are moving to a new place. Here are tips that will make your move exciting.
- Get all the move-in details: Know your specific check-in time and move-in location which are usually sent to you by email. Internalize all the move-in details and stick to them. Know your room and check the size and utilities to help you prepare well.
- Plan and prepare ahead: sWhether you are moving by yourself or hiring a mover, it is important to prepare well and plan ahead. The plan starts with booking a dorm or apartment. Assembling packing materials such as moving boxes, bubble wrap and tape should be part of the preparations. You can get cheap or free moving boxes from stores by placing an order at least two weeks before you start packing.
- Pack wisely: Pack as lightly as possible to minimize the number of moving boxes. Don’t buy now what you can buy later. Don’t carry what you don’t need. Pack only essential items. The smaller the luggage, the less moving cost and the smoother your move.
- Seek labor from family and friends: Get help from your family and close friends to make your move smoother. They will help you in packing and loading. You can move with some family or close friends to your location so that they can help you unpack and move your boxes around.
- Liaise with a professional mover: As much as your family and friends can offer help, they may not have necessary equipment for heavy lifting. They may also lack packing and lifting skills. Get help from professional movers.
Why you need a professional moving company for your ECU move
- They are well conversant with all the routes and help you handle traveling logistics
- They have experience and knowledge on how to handle your goods
- They save you from hassles and moving stress
- Hiring professionals gives you higher chances of getting your goods delivered damage-free and quickly
How to find the best university moving company
If you are planning to use a mover for the first time, you face a lot of challenges because you have no idea about how you can find a good mover and you don’t know what to expect from the moving professionals. The best university mover should have excellent online reputation and years of moving experience. They should also be legally registered and have insurance covers. Do some background checks by visiting Better Business Bureau and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) sites.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
A-1 Auto Transport offers flexible, customized and affordable moving services to students planning to move to or from ECU. We offer full-service moving – whether you are moving within the country or internationally.
Our team comes right to your current house to handle the entire moving process for you. We help you in planning your move, taking inventory, packing and loading. You can save your time for other activities.
We move your goods carefully and professionally all the way to your new dorm or apartment. We ensure that they remain safe and damage-free. Don’t worry about bumpy roads, bad weather and potential accidents. We handle that.
Upon arrival at your new apartment or dorm, we unload and unpack your goods. We clean your dorm or apartment and arrange it as you relax after a hectic day.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We are a low-priced, safe, fast and reliable auto transport company
- We track your household goods within our possession in real time through satellite
- We value your goods and treat them carefully like our own
- We give you a free no-obligation quote
- 97% of the ECU current students and alumni we have served before refer us to their family and friends
Reach Out To Us
We are waiting to serve you anytime. Contact us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form and get a free rate quote.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org