Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Eagle, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Eagle is a town and county seat of Eagle County in central Colorado. It is a popular destination for outdoor activities such as trail running, mountain biking, white water rafting and fishing on the Eagle River as well as camping. Eagle is also a great place to live in. Residents love Eagle for its small-town perks, which include low cost of living, ample security and close community ties. Businesses in Eagle are made up of retails, chic stalls, local diners and pubs as well as hotels for accommodating guests. Should you wish to tour Eagle, A-1 Auto Transport recommends having a private car with you. This gives you a reliable way of getting around the town without having to depend on the tightly scheduled bus service. We have the capacity offer professional services at affordable prices when shipping cars to or from Eagle.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Eagle to Denver||$136||136 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Eagle to Phoenix||$529||706 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Eagle to Kansas City||$553||738 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Indianapolis to Eagle||$730||1218 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Eagle||$822||1371 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Eagle to Detroit||$844||1408 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Eagle to Miami Beach||$1100||2200 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Eagle to Philadelphia||$1116||1861 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Eagle
A-1 Auto Transport has a reputation of making timely deliveries across every region we serve. We use a tailored approach, where we get familiar with the profile of the region in order to better serve the clientele from there. We serve every community when shipping cars to or from Eagle, including all addresses along Grand Avenue, Sylvan Lake Road, Broadway Street, Capitol Street, Bluffs Drive, Kaibab Road, Golden Eagle, Bush Creek, Ryshot, Whiting Road and Polar Star Drive as well as their environs. We also stretch our scope of service to clients from the neighboring towns, which include Avon, Vail, Salt, Red Cliff, Gypsum and Minturn.
Auto transport services we provide
- Long distance car towing: Having been in the car shipping business for the last two and a half decades, we have perfected the art of shipping cars across all 50 states. We pair up our knowledge of the U.S. Highway System with efficient route mapping; a strategy that helps us identify the shortest and most convenient route to use when shipping cars between Eagle and any other location in mainland US. This way, we offer both interstate and coast to coast car shipping at the lowest rates, as we only cover the minimum possible distance when doing so. For instance, we use Interstate 70, which crosses the northern side of the town of Eagle, to ship cars across the states of Utah, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Maryland. U.S. Route 6 on the other hand acts as the shortest course when shipping cars between Eagle, CO, and any other location in California, Nevada, Utah, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Terminal services: Terminal services involve using a storage facility, a car depot, or a secure parking lot when picking the car from the client as well as when delivering it after transportation. The designated terminal is always the closest from the client’s location for ease of accessibility. We also consider the distance to the nearest gas station, as cars are shipped with only a quarter-full tank of gas. Terminal service is recommended for clients that are on the move, such as guests visiting Eagle. For instance, guests jetting into Eagle get their cars delivered to the closest terminal from Eagle County Regional Airport, which is just about 5 miles from Eagle town.
Types of cars we ship
- SUVs: compact, hybrid, military, luxury and crossovers.
- Trucks: fire trucks, pick-up trucks, delivery trucks, food trucks, compact trucks, box trucks, small-sized, mid-sized and large trucks, service and utility trucks as well as commercial trucks of class 1 through 8.
- Heavy equipment: concrete mixers, bull dozers, tractors, harvesters, truck loaders, backhoes, combines, excavators and cranes.
We also ship different models of sedans, motorcycles, RVs, high-end cars, vans, ATVs and electric cars.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Perform a car maintenance check which involves fixing all punctured tires, fluid leaks and ensuring that all fluids are to their recommended levels.
- Remove all personal belongings including any aftermarket installations like DVD players.
- Have the car thoroughly washed.
- Take clear pictures of every side of the car as these will act as your personal record of the condition of the car before shipping.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas.
You can access the full car shipping guide here.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully insured and bonded firm and every car is protected against damage or loss under an in-transit insurance policy.
Try A-1 Auto Transport next time you think of shipping cars to or from Eagle. We guarantee, you shall be back for more.