Dunwoody Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to a new place is both exciting and scary. If you want your moving experience to be less stressful, then it's best to consider hiring A-1 Auto Transport. We have moved thousands of homeowners in and out of Dunwoody and helped them settle flawlessly. We are based in Georgia and provide affordable moving services including vehicle transport.
The best moving tips
- When you decide to move, find packing supplies from local stores. These include boxes of different sizes, sealing tape, bubble wrap and blankets to protect your fragile items from breaking.
- If you are a pet owner, you need to find out if there are any restrictions regarding pet transport in the city you’re relocating to. Also, inquire if your moving company moves pets.
- Label your boxes creatively by using colors. Pick a color to represent each room and put a matching sticker on the box. Remember to mark fragile items so that movers load and unload them carefully.
- Clean all your items before moving. Wipe off the dust from furniture and get your electrical appliances serviced and cleaned. This makes arranging your new place easy and fast.
- Change your address at the S Postal Services portal. Notify your utility companies and business contacts of the change and give them the new address. This ensures you don’t miss out on credit card statements and the monthly magazines among other important documents.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Insurance: If you have invited friends to help you move and one of your items gets broken, then you aren’t lucky. But with professional movers, nothing goes unattended. Your items are protected, and you are guaranteed of reimbursement for damage or loss during the move.
- Peace of mind: When you hire a professional mover, they take responsibility for the entire moving process including packing and unpacking. You don’t have to worry about the hassle of moving since your items will be in safe hands.
- Safety and convenience: Professional movers are trained to handle any heavy household items without damaging them. The safety of your family is also assured since they won’t be doing any heavy lifting. The movers have a team of experts who collaborate to finish the process as fast as possible.
How to find a reliable mover
- Research the top moving companies in your region. It’s easier to find information about local movers. Visit their offices to check out their equipment and to ask as many questions as possible regarding moving.
- You can use word of mouth to find a reliable mover. Get recommendations from friends or work colleagues who have moved in the past. Shortlist at least three moving companies and weigh their strengths and weaknesses. Evaluate them and choose a company with a good performance history.
- Read the online reviews of moving companies on trusted sites such as Yelp and HomeAdvisor. Customers comment on the sites based on their experience with moving companies. Read the reviews carefully especially how a complaint was resolved.
- The Better Business Bureau gives credibility to moving companies that consistently provide services of high value. The BBB ranks moving companies according to their performances. This means that you’ll be hiring a reputable moving company and you’re sure your household items will be handled professionally.
- Hire a moving company that has all the legal documents required by the federal government. Their licenses should be valid and interstate movers must have a USDOT Number. Intrastate movers are licensed by their respective states.
- Visit the Georgia Movers Association to look for a reputable mover. The association protects consumers from falling into the trap of rogue operators by ensuring their members are scrutinized thoroughly.
- Vehicle transport
- Local and international moving
- Long distance moving
- Interstate and in-state moving
- Commercial and residential relocation
- Military relocation
- Corporate moving
- Office relocation
- Cheap Dunwoody movers
Why hire us?
We are a top-rated moving company providing high-class moving services within the U.S. and overseas. We have a team of professionals that is determined to give you all the moving support you need. Our experience spans over 25 years, and we continue to improve our moving solutions to serve you better. We ensure the safety and security of your items by using modern tracking methods. A-1 Auto Transport is a reliable and affordable moving company.
Get free quotes
Get in touch with our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 and book your moving date today! To get your free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.