Dunn Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving means experiencing a whole new world. While this might be tough especially for the kids, having an honest conversation with them calms them and gives them a different perspective. And to help make your move smooth is an experienced moving company based in North Carolina. We will help you move to or from Dunn in a simple yet efficient manner. We offer services designed according to your preferences which include vehicle relocation.
Top tips to make your move easier
- Get sufficient boxes for packing your stuff. Waiting until the last minute will complicate things and may lead to damaged items due to packing in a rush. To avoid this, start as soon as possible.
- Be present on loading day to make sure all your items are loaded into the trucks. Someone should also accompany the crew to your new home to ensure that every item is placed in its rightful place.
- Movers take inventory of your household items. Ask for a copy and check it thoroughly to determine if the details are correct. Nothing should be left out.
- Alert your friends, family, banks, and any other important business associates. Let them know you're moving and send them your new address so that they can easily reach you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Peace of mind. Moving is a complex process and it is stressful to do it on your own. Hiring professional movers gives you peace of mind knowing that your move will be in good hands. Let the movers focus on your move so that you get time to focus on the other issues.
- Moving house requires good planning and implementation. Professional movers are great organizers and will take care of all your household items from your current house to your new home. The movers are trained and have trucks of different sizes that will fit everything in one go.
- With professional movers you don’t have to hassle for trucks, hire people to help, purchase packing supplies or pay for fuel. Usually, they send a team for an in-house survey in order to assess what you own. This will help them give you an accurate estimate and also prepare well. You only pay a fixed bill after a successful delivery of your items. There are no hidden charges and you can be sure your items will be safe.
- Movers are accountable for your move and will, therefore, be held liable in case of an accident. Any item that breaks while in their hands will be repaired or replaced. Note that the movers are not liable for any items that you pack yourself. So, it is advisable to let them handle the delicate and expensive stuff.
What to consider when hiring a moving company
Find out how long the company has been in the business. Years of working in the moving industry is an advantage because the movers will have gained a rich experience and knowledge in handling different types of moves. And since your items are valuable, you wouldn’t want them handled by just any company.
Check online reviews and ratings to learn more about your mover. Past clients leave comments based on their experiences with the mover. If your mover has a lot of negative reviews, you better look for another company. However, you should read the reviews carefully since there are movers who have fake reviews from people who haven’t even relocated.
To find out more about a company’s history, check the FMCSA database. Here, you will find contact details, their address, year of establishment, and even complaints records. This will help you determine how the company has performed over the years and decide whether to hire them or not.
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Packing supplies
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
When you hire A-1 Auto Transport, you get a tested and proven team who will be responsible for strategy and execution of the moving process. Our customer service is top notch and we bring the professional world of moving right to your doorsteps. We invest in the occasional training of our team so that we can upskill our services. We work collaboratively with each client to solve any problems that may arise in the course of moving.
Get a free quote by filling out the form at the top of this page or contact us on 888-509-3213 for more in-depth discussion with our friendly crew.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org