Dunkirk Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving can be a daunting affair but the good news is that A-1 Auto Transport, New York, is here to turn that around. Our experts will even offer a free consultation so you can have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. So, if you are planning a move in or out of Dunkirk, you can count on our custom-made services which include vehicle transport.
Tips to reduce the stress of moving
- Clean each room immediately you finish packing. This will reduce the work on moving day and you don’t have to clean the whole house at a go. Also, visit the new place and have it thoroughly cleaned so you can move into a dust and bug-free house.
- Take inventory of your items. It is an important step that not only helps you account for missing or damaged items but will make filing for a claim easy.
- Pack cleaning products last. Remember you need to clean your house before moving out. And you might also need to clean the bathroom and toilet when you arrive at your new house.
- Keep your kids and pets busy on moving day so you can focus on the tasks at hand. Alternatively, hire a sitter to take care of them to avoid distracting the movers. Remember to eat healthy before moving. You will need the energy to keep you going.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why is it important to hire a professional moving company?
- Affordability: Moving companies perform in-house surveys to provide you with accurate estimates. The quotes will help you plan your finances effectively. Moving on your own is challenging because you don’t really have a clear picture of what to expect and how much you’re going to spend.
- Reliability: The most important thing when moving is trust. You want a company that keeps its word. Normally, you will be required to sign a contract with details such as the pickup and delivery dates. You can imagine the frustration if they fail to show up. But this cannot happen if you hire a professional mover; they take every move with the seriousness it deserves.
- Insurance: An insured moving company is liable for damage. Items break during a move and your items will be safer if handled by professionals. They offer a variety of insurance options to protect household items. Choosing full value replacement might be a bit costly but is worth it, especially if you have expensive items.
- Safety and convenience: Professional movers have trucks of different sizes to accommodate your household items. Their experts will take a look at your possessions and recommend the right truck size. They are experienced and will offer hassle-free moving services. Your items will be handled carefully and delivered without a scratch.
Things to consider when looking for a reliable mover
The first step is to list down several potential movers. These may be suggestions from friends, family, and work colleagues or from reliable sources such as the Better Business Bureau. Locate movers and investigate them. Hire a mover that is flexible and willing to adjust their services to suit you better. A BBB Accredited mover guarantees that they will take full responsibility for your move and will promptly resolve any claims.
Visit the FMCSA website to verify the legal documents of your mover. Long distance movers need to have a special 11-digit number while movers operating within the state should have a license from the New York Department of Transportation.
How competent is the company you intend to hire? You want a company that is experienced and has well-trained staff who will complete your move without complications. A company’s growth is determined by excellent performance and good management over the years. And working with a successful mover is very crucial when moving since you will have peace of mind knowing your items are in safe hands.
We provide the following services
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- International moves
- Packing materials
- Storage options
Why you should hire us
We are a fully equipped moving company with long-serving personnel who have rich experience in the moving industry. How we handle household items is a top priority. The use of advanced computerized system helps us manage your move more efficiently. We also offer specialized services such as appliance servicing and cleaning. With A-1 Auto Transport by your side, there is no doubt your move will be exciting and comfortable.
Talk to us
If you want to join our growing list of satisfied customers, call us now on 888-509-3213. Grab your free estimate by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com