Duluth Long Distance Moving Companies
Every move is different and whether you're moving across town or across the country, you need experienced movers to assist you. Don’t be alone when planning your move to Duluth. With A-1 Auto Transport, Minnesota, just a call away, we can assure you our experts will make your move worthwhile. Talk to us and let us discuss the various services we offer including vehicle transportation.
5 simple house moving tips
- Early preparation: When scheduling a move, it's advisable to book the early morning slot. The movers are fresh and will execute the moving process efficiently. Avoid moving on weekends since most of the companies are busy and the prices tend to shoot up.
- Packing materials: You require plenty of boxes for packing your stuff. Visit the local stores and look for sturdy boxes. You also need sealing tape, bubble wrap, and marker pens. Make sure you have more than you think will be enough to avoid the inconvenience of stopping half-way to get more supplies.
- Pack with strategy: Start with the rooms that are not frequently used like the garage and guest rooms. Pack non-essentials like books, wall hangings, and décor. If you have two television sets, pack one. Similar items should go to the same boxes to make unpacking easy.
- Prep your new home: Create time to visit your new house a few weeks before moving in to confirm that everything is set. If there are any renovations, now is the time to deal with them. Also, clean the house thoroughly while it's still empty to make moving in simple.
- Purge your items: Don’t just box up everything, go through every room and sort your items in order of priority. Only pack the items that will be of use in your new life. Have separate boxes to pack items that you're willing to donate or that you want to sell. Moving with less clutter reduces your load and hence the moving cost.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Expertise. With professional movers, you don’t have to worry about the stress of packing and loading your stuff. They are trained and well organized to complete a move fast and efficiently. They do all the planning and have the resources to make your move proceed without a problem.
- Saves time. There's a lot that needs to be done as you approach the big day. With the limited time available, you can easily lose focus and get frustrated. But when you hire professional movers, you can take care of other tasks while they focus on your move. You save time and effort which reduces the pressure of moving on your own.
- Professional packing services. Movers use quality boxes that are double walled for more protection. Your family heirlooms, artifacts, and antiques will be safe and delivered in one piece. They pack professionally and know how to load them into the custom-made trucks. This way, you don’t have to worry about breaking any of your items.
- Insurance. With so much at stake, you want assurances that your items will be in safe hands. Professional movers do more than just transporting your belongings. They offer adequate insurance cover to protect your stuff from damages that may occur during the move.
Steps to find a reliable mover
- Get the estimates of several movers to compare prices and to get a rough idea of the current rates in the market. This way, you will easily know which companies are overcharging or undercharging. Don’t just go for cheap movers without considering other factors such as types of services and their scope of coverage.
- Check their reputation by visiting the org. Customers leave reviews based on their experience with moving companies. These reviews speak volumes when it comes to picking a reliable moving company. Only pick movers with many positive reviews.
- Check if your mover is a member of the Minnesota Transport Services Association. Companies that are operating legally and agree to follow the Professional Code of Ethics are certified. You will be safe working with an approved company.
Why hire us?
Our personnel is handpicked and expertly trained to maintain the highest levels of service delivery. We are a renowned company for prompt deliveries and the positive reviews are a proof of our commitment. A-1 Auto Transport is the go-to moving company for fast, convenient and affordable moving services.
For free moving quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page or call our sales team on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.