Duluth Long Distance Moving Companies
Duluth is a culture-rich city which has been ranked 26th in ‘America’s Best Places to Move’ by Forbes. Every September, Duluth holds an annual Fall Festival in the town center. When it comes to moving, many people debate whether to hire a moving company or move on their own. Relocating to a different city can be fun with the right moving company by your side. We are a professional moving company based in Georgia that promises to support you every step of the way. Trusted by thousands of people across the states, A-1 Auto Transport ensures timely and accurate delivery of your household items. We also transport vehicles.
Top moving tips
- The moving process involves a lot of logistics which need a well-thought-out plan. List down all the crucial tasks that you need to execute before moving day. Choose the company to hire, the moving date, and strategize on how to pack.
- Have a budget. Inquire about the moving estimates from at least three moving companies and pick a mover whose rates fall within your budget.
- Declutter your house by packing only the items that you need. This will help save on space and reduce the cost of moving.
- Before you start packing, make sure you have all the necessary packing materials. Get boxes of different sizes that are strong enough to support your belongings. After packing, fill all the spaces with soft clothes to protect your items from breaking and label the boxes clearly.
- Find a pet sitter to take care of your pet on moving day. Pets get too excited and can distract the movers.
The benefits of hiring a professional mover
- The right equipment: Heavy and delicate household items require the appropriate equipment for safe loading and unloading. Professional movers are well equipped and handle your belongings carefully to ensure they are delivered without a scratch.
- Protection: Professional movers are mandated to provide basic insurance coverage for your belongings during the entire moving process. You’ll be at peace knowing that you are entitled to reimbursement in case of an accident.
- Affordability: Most moving companies assess your household items and come up with an approximate of how much you’ll spend on the move. These charges are all inclusive. When moving on your own, it’s difficult to determine precisely how much it’ll cost you, plus you risk spending more than you anticipated.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable mover
- Start by looking for movers in Duluth. Pay a visit to their offices to get information on their mode of operation. You can tell the level of professionalism by interacting with their staff and asking questions about moving.
- A BBB Accreditation is the highest level of proof that a moving company provides excellent services and addresses customer concerns promptly. Also, check out if your potential mover is listed in the complaints section and their ratings.
- Hiring a company that’s familiar with your region is advantageous. This means that they can follow the shortest and quickest routes while ensuring the safety and security of your belongings. An experienced company has all the resources to make your move a success. They can undoubtedly overcome any obstacles along the way and deliver your items without delay.
- Consider hiring a ProMover member. The American Moving and Storage Association evaluates its members annually and only certifies those that adhere to the safety regulation and operate within the set Code of Ethics. The association helps connect consumers with trustworthy moving companies.
- Before hiring a moving company, make sure you verify their credentials with the FMCSA. The agency is responsible for registering and licensing moving companies. Interstate movers are issued with a USDOT number which they must display in any form of advertising. Intrastate movers are licensed by their respective states.
- Vehicle transport
- Local and international moves
- Residential and commercial moves
- Military relocation
- College relocation
- Interstate and in-state moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Pet transport
- Long distance moving
- Cheap Duluth movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
With over 25 years’ experience moving people to different destinations, the positive reviews show confidence from our happy and satisfied clients. Our staff is qualified to handle your household items throughout the process. For convenient, secure and affordable moving solutions, A-1 Auto Transport is your first choice.
Get free quotes
Call 888-509-3213 now and speak directly to us. We respond to all questions professionally and advise on the best services available. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.