Duisburg, Germany International Moving Services
A West German city, Duisburg is scenically located at the confluence of the Ruhr and Rhine rivers. With a large harbor and waterfront, it is busy river port, apart from being a nightlife district.
If personal reasons or for your professional needs, you intend moving to Duisburg in Germany, it is important to realize that moving for short or long tern requires a lot of planning and implementation. It is a huge task that you might not manage alone and that is why it is essential to seek the services of Germany International Moving Services. They are professionals that understand the nuances of international shipping while considering the stringent adherence to immigration and custom regulations. That is why most businesses and family looking to move to Germany prefer to hire their services.
How to Make Moving Abroad Easy
With various aspects to cover, here are some tips to get you started and ensure that you move from USA to Duisburg in Germany without any delays.
- Visa and passport: You need to have a valid passport and for the first 90 days, you don’t need a visa because you are a U.S. citizen, but if you intend staying there for longer, you will need the residency permit or a relevant visa.
- Working and setting up home: Moving to a new city is different. You might not anticipate the costs, and might burn up the savings quickly. Thus, you need to see the cost of living, cultural ethos and the regulations to work and live in Germany before you move.
- Sort and pack: You cannot carry everything to Germany when you move and that is why it is important to sort out things before you pack. Whether you pack on your own or call in professionals, it is important to pack as per the rooms and label them accordingly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Need For Hiring a Moving Company
If you need to make a smooth move, it is important to hire the services of a moving company that is experienced and reliable. Not only do they know the intricacies of the international moves including deal with the customs and immigration but ensure that there is minimized damage to goods. They take away your hassles of trying to keep up with the last minute jobs while doing the packing and completing the legalities. Thus, if you work with a professional mover, you can relax and they will do everything.
Finding the top listed international movers
When you are trying to find the best Germany international movers, look online. Before you finalize on the moving company, consider these key aspects:
- You should only work with a company that is licensed and accredited by the relevant boards.
- Work with a moving company that offers complete insurance cover for any damage to your property during transit.
- Ask the international moving company if it offers packing and unpacking service. This will lessen your last minute hassles.
- Compare the moving quotes from at least 3 to 4 companies before you make the selection based on your budget and required services.
Why Choose to work with A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport service, we work in conjunction with a vast network of shipping agents to ensure safe transit to your business inventory or household goods. Some of the additional services, we offer includes:
- Packing and unpacking services
- Business and corporate moves
- Assistance with preparation and planning the move
- Storage and warehouse facilities
- House and apartment moves
- Auto shipping services
We are fully confident of the services we offer and believe that our company makes the perfect shipping service for your relocation. With decades of expertise in global moves and shipping, we have extensive knowledge about all aspects of worldwide moving to Germany amidst other European countries.
Other Duisburg, Germany International Moving Services
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.