Dover Long Distance Moving Companies
The world is a beautiful place and only by relocating will you be able to explore and discover more. With professional services from a renowned moving company based in Ohio, your move to Dover will be flawless. We have offered our services to the people of Dover and across the country for over two decades now. For affordable and reliable services, A-1 Auto Transport has got your back. We also relocate vehicles.
Smart tips for moving house with ease
- Valuables: Items of sentimental value should be handled carefully. Pack them yourself in a separate bag and carry them with you. These include medical records, tax records, cash, jewelry, and passports.
- Have a plan: Identify the tasks that need your attention and list them down. Assign a specific timeline for each task so that you can focus on completing them on time. Don’t leave out any detail no matter how insignificant it seems. This way, you will be ready by moving day.
- Labeling: Make it easy for the movers to know where certain items should be placed by labeling everything. You could use colored stickers or quality marker pens to describe the contents of each box. Label all sides for easy and quick identification.
- Update your address: Your friends, family, and business associates need to be notified of the move. After filling out a change of address form, email them the new address for easy communication. It also prevents your mail from being sent to the wrong address.
Why it is important to use professional moving services
- Packing professionals. The staff of a professional moving company is skilled in packing. They work fast and efficiently and use top quality packing products. Delicate items are handled with utmost care and will be delivered without a scratch. They use their techniques to ensure your items are not damaged in any way. By allowing the movers to take over, your mind will relax knowing that your move is in safe hands.
- If you want to know an item is missing or damaged, you need to take inventory of your belongings. But, this is not an easy task. You can easily get overwhelmed or leave out important details. Let the experts do the hard work for you. They are trained and will have the list ready in a few hours. The inventory makes the process less complicated, especially where there are claims.
- Most household items are heavy and cannot be moved without proper equipment. Loading and unloading will be difficult and you risk exposing yourself to back pains and sprained ankles. For your safety, consider hiring professional movers; they use standard moving equipment and you are assured of a swift process.
- Well organized. To achieve a successful move, professional movers plan every step with the aim of getting positive results. From packing to unloading and arranging your stuff at your new home, the movers strive to be as efficient as possible. Using their expertise and skills, you will be settled in your new home as quickly as possible.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What you should know before hiring a moving company
Get estimates from different companies. You need to know the moving cost before signing any contract. Reliable movers send estimators to inspect your house in order to have the specifics of what you own. Accurate estimates will avoid instances of additional charges or disagreements on moving day.
Remember to request your copy of ‘Consumer Rights and Responsibilities’. This booklet provides valuable information on how to prepare for the move and what you should expect from a moving company.
Check with the Licensing and Insurance Public to determine if your mover is insured. The safety of your items is always a top priority for a reliable moving company and they will do their best to protect them from damage. Just be sure they provide adequate insurance cover before hiring them.
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Packing supplies
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
Why we should work for you
Customer service at A-1 Auto Transport is impeccable. You are never alone until long after the process is complete. We set high company standards and always work towards exceeding them. With openness and honesty, we are able to build a strong relationship between our clients and personnel. We believe in the power of teamwork and we never compromise on the quality and integrity of service delivery.
Give us a call
Let us transform your move into a success story. Book your date now through 888-509-3213. Fill out the form at the top of this page for a free quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org