Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Double Springs, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Double Springs Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There is a writer who pointed out that the South is one of the few places that have long memories and strong habits. Double Springs is one of those small towns in Alabama that have stuck to the Southern spirit. A-1 Auto Transport is your reliable partner for shipping cars to or from Double Springs.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Double Springs to Nashville||165$||165 miles||1-2 days|
|Double Springs to Tampa||500$||667 miles||3-5 days|
|Miami to Double Springs||656$||874 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Double Springs||728$||970 miles||3-5 days|
|Double Springs to Las Vegas||1057$||1762 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Double Springs||1135$||2270 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Double Springs
Our transport service covers all corners of Double Springs, the entire state of Alabama, and all the other states in the U.S. We also have networks covering major worldwide destinations.
Auto Transport services offered in Double Springs
Open-air transport will ship your car at the lowest cost. Our trailers can take up to a dozen vehicles in one shipping depending on their sizes. It makes them cheaper and efficient as well as the most popular transportation option. When you are worried that the heat of the south might ruin the paint job on your precious baby, you may opt for the enclosed transport option. Our trucks have features that improve the vehicle handling and driving safety measures. We have different ways that we can help you with your international car shipping needs.
- The roll-on/roll-off option is the cheapest shipping standard. Your car gets loaded on the shipping vessel by driving it. We will also unload it by driving it off the ship.
- Container shipping keeps high-value cars protected from harsh seaside weather and potential damage by coming into close contact with other vehicles.
- You can choose to transport your vehicle by boat or by plane. Plane transport is very fast but also very expensive. We can only recommend it when you have a high-value car and a tight deadline to beat.
A-1 Auto Transport offers different delivery options for people shipping cars to or from Double Springs.
- With door-to-door shipping, you can sit back and wait for your car in the comfort of your home. We will do all the running around and deliver the vehicle to your residence.
- You can save money using the terminal shipping option. You will find an appointed terminal across the state where you can drop-off or pick-up the car.
Cars that we ship
We have complete transport solutions for all kinds of automobiles. Check the A-1 Auto Transport website if you can’t find your automobile listed here.
- Boat transport
- Light and heavy truck shipping
- ATVs, SUVs, RVs, and motorhomes
- Ordinary sedans and station wagons
- Motorcycle shipping
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove any personal items that you might have kept inside the car. Your personal belongings fall under a list of restricted items by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Make sure that you empty the gas tank if you are shipping a non-op. For moving cars, you can run it down to at least 1/8 of the tank. Running down the gas helps to cut the weight of the car, which can lower the cost to ship. When you expect to drive a long distance to the next fueling station, you can keep a gallon of fuel ready for when you receive the car.
- External parts like antennas, side-view mirrors, and spoilers can suffer from damage during transportation. Fold-in your side-view mirrors, retract your antenna and cover any loose parts that you cannot remove.
- Find out if there are any state regulations that you need to follow when shipping cars to or from Double Springs. You will find much of this information on the Alabama Department of Transportation.
- Take your car for repair if it has mechanical problems. When it has problems such as a hard start, you can let the truck driver know using a note on the special operating instructions.
- Clean your car before the pre-shipping inspection. It helps in finding hidden cosmetic damage to the car during the inspection.
- Do not leave the truck driver with your only set of car keys. Make a spare set that you can hand over to the driver. Disable the alarm system before handing over your car.
Relying on A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport works with many people across the U.S. to give them affordable and dependable shipping services.
- We have a team of highly trained professionals to handle your car shipping.
- We place a high value on communication and effective service delivery. You can read some of the customer testimonials on our website to confirm our claims.
- We have a free GPS tracking service to help you follow the progress of your vehicle throughout the shipping process.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.