Safe And Reliable Dos Palos Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Dos Palos is a small town in the Merced Metro Area, in the state of California. It is mostly an agricultural area and bedroom community for folks working in the neighboring cities and towns. Dos Palos has previously been listed among the best small-towns to live in the Golden State. It has ample security and access to schools and retails. Dos Palos, however, lacks a reliable public transportation system. Having a private car is more of a prerequisite than a choice, if you wish to have a convenient time when getting by in Dos Palos. A-1 Auto Transport services cover the needs of both commercial and private clients wishing to have their cars shipped. We also have a fair pricing policy, which guarantees the best prices in town when shipping cars to or from Dos Palos.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sacramento to Dos Palos||$140||140 miles||1-2 days|
|Tucson to Dos Palos||$556||742 miles||3-5 days|
|Dos Palos to Seattle||$668||891 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Dos Palos||$1075||1793 miles||5-7 days|
|Nashville to Dos Palos||$1089||2179 miles||6-8 days|
|Dos Palos to Washington, D.C.||$1137||2844 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Dos Palos||$1181||2954 miles||7-9 days|
|Dos Palos to Detroit||$1223||2446 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Dos Palos
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as a carrier firm. Carrier firms operate differently from brokerage ones. In a nutshell, carrier firms own the resources needed to ship cars, while brokerage firms do not. This affects how either firms operate. Brokerage firms act as middlemen that buy the car shipping order from the clients and re-sell it to a carrier firm like ours. Carrier firms on the other hand, interact directly with clients from their homes, business premises and terminals. This way, over time, we get familiar with the profile of the regions we serve.
This is how we have provided timely and reliable deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Dos Palos over the years. We also offer Dos Palos car shipping services to clients from the neighboring cities which include Los Banos, Gustine, Merced and Atwater.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Folks practicing farming in Dos Palos get to enjoy professional shipping for their agricultural equipment. Should you purchase a tractor, backhoe, harvester from a farming auto-shop, we are the carrier firm to provide transportation of the agricultural equipment straight to your farm. Our team of experts is well-trained in handling such large automotives. Additionally, every equipment under our care during transportation is covered under a heavy freight insurance policy. Clients are guaranteed compensation in the event of any damage during shipping. Read on our shipping techniques and discounts offered here.
- Salvaged car shipping: Many carrier firms shy away from offering shipping services for salvaged cars. Shipping such cars requires special equipment like forklifts, winched, rollback trucks and flatbed towers. Additionally, it required specially trained staff that will guarantee safety of the salvaged cars, as any further damage to the car during transportation would cause issues with the client’s insurance policy. A-1 Auto Transport checks all the boxes required to perform such a service.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers a unique service mix that is tailored to the profiles of different cars that we ship. These include sedans, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles, trucks, vans, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, high-end cars, motorhomes, electric cars, ATVs and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- The keys: Locate your spare key or have a copy made for the driver well in advance.
- Run a car maintenance check: Ensure all fluids are filled up to their recommended levels and that there are no leaks. Also check the tire pressure and have the car battery sufficiently charged if need be. Additionally, take note of the car’s mileage before shipping. You can compare this figure with the figure after shipping. The difference between the two should not be large.
- Remove all personal belongings: Items like clothing, electronics, appliances, groceries and general shopping items are categorized as ‘household goods.’ These should be removed from the car before shipping. Additionally, all after-market installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers are not legible for compensation in the event of loss or damage. Remove them as well.
- Wash the car: Have the car thoroughly washed in order to facilitate an accurate car hauler’s inspection report. The report details the car’s condition and any pre-existing damages. Dirt is known to cover up some of these details.
Why opt for our services
A-1 Auto Transport’s system is secured by VeriSign. All communication with our clients is protected by end-to-end encryption, guaranteeing confidentiality.
Get in touch!
A-1 Auto Transport’s contact lines are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get in touch with us at any time of the day or night for the best services when shipping cars to or from Dos Palos.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.