Safe And Reliable Door County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Making the choice to move to a place like Door County, which is located in Wisconsin, is quite easy. It is surrounded by water, has great sites to view and numerous recreational activities to undertake. It offers many water-based activities and a wide selection of marinas to dock your boat in. it has all the amenities required for a healthy and comfortable lifestyle. Its economy is mainly supported by agriculture and tourism. A-1 Auto Transport can assist you in making the move. We have vast experience in shipping cars to or from Door County. We are one of the biggest American based shippers offering reliable services that are timely and affordable. We also have a dedicated workforce that goes the extra mile to ensure that the customer is always satisfied.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chicago to Door County||$245||245 miles||2-4 days|
|Door County to New York||$385||513 miles||2-4 days|
|Door County to Cleveland||$442||589 miles||2-4 days|
|Door County to Kansas City||$503||671 miles||3-5 days|
|Door County to Nashville||$541||721 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Door County||$601||1002 miles||4-6 days|
|Jacksonville to Door County||$786||1310 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Door County||$1112||2223 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Door County
The county has an elaborate transport system that makes life easy for any auto shipper. It is served by three airports and highways connecting it to the rest of America. The most common routes we use when shipping cars to or from Door County are Wisconsin Highway 42 and 57. We also deliver to the neighboring areas which include Kewaunee County to the south, Oconto County to the west, Marinette County in the northwest, Menominee County-Michigan to the northwest, and Delta County-Michigan to the north.
Normally, people living in small towns such as Baileys Harbor, Brussels, Clay Banks, Egg Harbor, Forestville, Gardner, Gibraltar, Jacksonport, Liberty Grove, and Nasewaupee, would have to drop off and pick-up their vehicles from terminals located in larger towns in order to access shipping services. Thanks to A-1 Auto Transport's door to door pick-up drop off service, they can have the vehicles picked up or delivered straight to their doorstep.
We provide one of the best and most comprehensive service portfolios in the industry which includes:
- Boat shipping: We are a bonded, insured, and certified boat shipping company. We have been shipping boats both locally and internationally for over 20 years. We ship a wide assortment of boats which range from small dinghies to large yachts.
- Truck shipping: We are one of the most trusted truck shippers in the industry. We ship trucks to all of the 50 states in America including Hawaii and Alaska. Some of the types of trucks we ship include vintage trucks, tow trucks, flatbeds, fire and garbage trucks, semis and commercial trucks, and many more.
- Jet ski shipping: Owning a jet ski is one of the greater joys in life. Having it with you when you vacation is also delightful as a rented one isn't as fun. We ship all Jet Ski sizes. Our crew will handle it with the care it deserves.
Ship with us
When you ship with us, you are guaranteed of the safety of your vehicle and also timely delivery. We are one of the most respected companies in the industry because of our professionalism and service deliveries. Let us help you in shipping cars to or from Door County and you will not regret it. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up.
Zip codes included in Door County
- 54202 Baileys Harbor
- 54204 Brussels
- 54209 Egg Harbor
- 54210 Ellison Bay
- 54211 Ephraim
- 54212 Fish Creek
- 54213 Forestville
- 54226 Maplewood
- 54234 Sister Bay
- 54235 Sturgeon Bay
- 54246 Washington Island
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Baileys Harbor - Door, Wisconsin (WI) 54202
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August