Safe And Reliable Doña Ana County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
You can find some of the most important moments of history recorded in Doña Ana County. You can catch a glimpse of footprints left by creatures that lived on earth thousands of years ago. You can also revisit one of the earliest known trade routes between Mexico and America. This route connects Mexico City and the state of New Mexico. Taking long routes with your car in tow is what we do best at A-1 Auto Transport. We are your best solution when shipping cars to or from Doña Ana County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Doña Ana County to Mesa||$365||365 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Denver to Doña Ana County||$462||617 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Doña Ana County to Little Rock||$608||1014 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Doña Ana County||$647||1079 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Doña Ana County to Pierre||$654||1091 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Doña Ana County||$670||1118 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Doña Ana County to Nashville||$815||1359 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Doña Ana County||$879||1466 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
The best car transport services
- Our door-to-door delivery service is affordable and convenient. At an extra fee, we will collect your car and deliver it to your home or office. All you have to do is wait for your car then hop in and drive. When running on a tight schedule, this is easy to fit in.
- At times, you want a quick delivery without having to dig deep into your pockets. With our terminal-to-terminal service, you will enjoy timely delivery at low costs. All you have to do is bring your car to a shipping terminal and pick it from the destination's delivery terminal.
- You can learn more on these and other services from the A-1 Auto Transport website.
- To transport that saloon car that you use daily, we will put it on our open trailers. This option is affordable and will move many cars in one trip. This makes them ideal for car dealerships, manufacturers and corporations. Families and professionals shipping cars to or from Doña Ana County also get an affordable option.
- When transporting high-end cars, there is a risk of ruining their appearance given the hot New Mexico For this and other reasons, we have enclosed trailers which keep your classic or luxury car protected from the elements while in transit.
Find the best preparation tips here
Shipping cars to or from Doña Ana County is simple when you follow these easy-to-apply tips.
- Get estimates from different shipping companies for comparison. Focus on the range of services offered when comparing the quotes. Focusing only on pricing may land you an incompetent or inefficient service provider.
- Confirm the licensing and registration details of the shipping company against records at the US Department of Transportation.
- You are safer dealing with a well insured carrier. Get the carrier’s insurance policy details to find out their level of cover for your car when in transit.
- Make sure that you understand every aspect of the contract and your rights and obligations. This will save you a lot of trouble if there is a misunderstanding later.
- Be there at inspection before shipping and afterwards. Make sure that the inspection report is correct and signed. Get a copy of the report for your records.
Get the best shipping estimates
Zip codes included in Doña Ana County
- 87936- Garfield
- 87937- Hatch
- 87940- Rincon
- 87941- Salem
- 88001- Las Cruces
- 88002- White Sands Missile Range
- 88003- Las Cruces
- 88004- Las Cruces
- 88005- Las Cruces
- 88006- Las Cruces
- 88007- Las Cruces
- 88008- Santa Teresa
- 88011- Las Cruces
- 88012- Las Cruces
- 88013- Las Cruces
- 88021- Anthony
- 88024- Berino
- 88027- Chamberino
- 88032- Dona Ana
- 88033- Fairacres
- 88044- La Mesa
- 88046- Mesilla
- 88047- Mesilla Park
- 88048- Mesquite
- 88052- Organ
- 88054- Radium Springs
- 88058- San Miguel
- 88063- Sunland Park
- 88072- Vado
- 88081- Chaparral
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.