How To Ship Your Dominion Motors Frontenac.
Owning the Frontenac today puts one in an enviable position. After finding such a gem of a vehicle, then the next best thing to do is to find a company ready and willing to ship it home at affordable rates. Luckily, our company is always on hand to handle your car transport needs at an affordable rate.
We guarantee safe and timely delivery, without common incident. Here are some of the perks customers enjoy when they choose us as shipping partners;
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Domestic and international shipment.
For domestic shipping, we offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you. When it comes to international shipping, our Company can also handle your international auto shipping needs whether you are shipping to or from overseas. Our international services include custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage.
Guarantee of safety and car protection.
We understand that a valuable Frontenac is nothing to be taken lightly. Whenever car owners hand their vehicles to us, they expect nothing more than the highest levels of commitment to quality and safety. With this in mind, ship your cars using the safest methods and procedures. We guarantee that all vehicles entrusted to us would be delivered safely. However, in the unlikely event that any damage occurs while your vehicle is entrusted to our care, we offer full compensation for damages.
We also offer our clients a choice between two types of carriers
- Enclosed carriers: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Enclosed carriers have the vehicle completely protected from the elements. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls
- Open carriers: Open carriers are typically less expensive. One can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
Delivery and pick up are a huge part of our auto transport packages. Regardless of the service offered one of the first things we make sure to confirm is the client’s schedule. With this information we can then arrange the car transport so as not to inconvenience them. Our company has expansive warehouses where we can store vehicles until their owners are in a position to pick them up. We offer clients the choice between two types of pickup and delivery services; door to door and terminal to terminal.
Door to door shipping leaves the customer with little worry as we deliver the vehicle to or from any desired location. It could be the home or office, or any other preferred destination. In terminal to terminal shipment, the owner of the car delivers it to a company terminal or warehouse, and picks it up from another warehouse. Call us today for an estimate.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?