Dolton Long Distance Moving Companies
Planning a move to Dolton? A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, is ready to give you the moving experience of a lifetime. We listen to you and design moving services that meet your preferences. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to help you move with ease
- If you have not used an item for more than six months, chances are that you don’t need it. Sell it or give it away to charity.
- Prep your new home before moving in. Check if the walls need painting, or if the house needs cleaning. Avoid the stress of moving into a house that needs fixing up by carrying out thorough inspection and ensuring everything is working properly.
- Make sure you have enough boxes before you start packing. Get boxes of different sizes with firm edges to keep your items intact. Note that smaller boxes are easy to carry and can fit through narrow hallways.
- Use up all your food before moving. Transporting food is difficult and can get messy. Movers only move canned food and non-perishable. Clean your fridge and freezer and let them dry out completely at least 24 hours before moving day.
- Find a babysitter to take care of your kids while you concentrate on the moving process. Juggling different tasks simultaneously can be complicated and having your kids around will only worsen the situation.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Affordability: Moving can easily get out of control especially if it's long distance. Unexpected things may happen during a move leading to more spending than you had anticipated. With professional movers, all the expenses are captured in one place. They charge based on distance to be covered or the weight of your items. Once you agree on payment, you’ll not be required to spend anything extra.
- Urgency: If you are in a rush to move, it's wise to hire professional movers. They are trained to work fast and efficiently. They will pack your belongings, load and have you moved within a week. If you have 30 days to vacate your property, you don’t have to worry. Let professionals handle your move.
- Trucks: It’s difficult to tell the size of truck suitable for your items when moving on your own. Professional movers will assess your items and come with a truck that can have your items moved in one trip. They train their drivers to observe all the safety regulations of different states and you are guaranteed your items will get to the destination safely.
How to find a reliable moving company
Check if your potential mover is listed with the Better Business Bureau. BBB Accredited companies provide excellent services and respond to consumer complaints promptly. You can also read the comments of consumers who have moved in the past. Avoid companies with many negative reviews.
Get recommendations from coworkers, friends, and real estate agents. List down multiple movers and get all the valuable information that will help you make an informed decision. If a moving company is in your area, pay an impromptu visit to their offices and check out their equipment and staff. Pay particular attention to how they treat clients and if they are knowledgeable.
Look for companies that are affiliated with associations such as the Illinois Movers’ and Warehousemen’s Association. Members undergo a strict annual evaluation to ensure they follow the set Code of Ethics. Hiring a certified member helps protect you from fraudsters.
Only hire movers who have fully complied with the U.S. Department of Transportation regulations. Moving companies must be authorized and licensed to be allowed to operate in the moving business. Check if the company has a valid USDOT Number and that it's clearly displayed in any form of advertising.
We offer these services
- Long distance moving
- Local and international moving
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Vehicle transportation
- Cheap Dolton movers
- Coast to coast moving
Why use us?
Our reputation precedes us, and we only focus on delivering quality services at affordable rates. We have modern equipment that makes handling of your belongings safe and fast. We work professionally, and our staff is always ready to assist you to achieve your moving goals. At A-1 Auto Transport, we promise convenient, dependable and accurate service delivery.
Hire us today
Call our customer care department on 888-509-3213 and get advice on the best moving solutions suitable for you. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org