Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Dodge City, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Dodge City Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to Dodge City will be fun and enjoyable if you hire a professional moving company that understands how important the move is to you. A-1 Auto Transport is a Kansas based moving company dedicated to helping people achieve their moving goals as easily as possible. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top 5 moving tips
- Start early. Create a to-do list that covers everything you need to accomplish before you move out. Follow the list keenly to stay organized and make sure you complete each task.
- Pack as soon as possible. Packing two boxes a day will make a difference and help reduce the workload as the day approaches. Start with the items that are used less frequently such as seasonal items.
- If you have many electronic devices, it’s wise to take a picture of how the cords are connected at the back before unplugging them. When you arrive at your new house, you just have to follow the pictures when reconnecting them.
- Notify your bank, business associates and important people in your life of the plans to move. Change your address at the nearest post office or online and give them the new address to keep the communication going.
- Visit the new house a few weeks before moving in to check if the walls need painting or if there are repairs needed. You also need to thoroughly clean the house so that when you move in, you’ll have an easy time arranging your household items.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Familiarity: Professional movers are thorough in conducting research on your locality. They look for the best routes and neighborhoods to safely dispatch your belongings. They also ensure they are compliant with the regulations of your city or state to avoid complications.
- Professional packing services: The process of moving starts with packing. Professional movers are trained to pack with speed and efficiency. They know how to fit awkwardly shaped items into the boxes and they use the right padding materials to keep your items safe. They utilize space hence creating more room for other items.
- Insurance: During a move, items get damaged if handled carelessly. But with professional movers, the safety of your items is their responsibility and they’ll make sure everything gets to your destination intact. They also provide adequate insurance cover for your items while in their hands and you are guaranteed of compensation in case they get damaged or lost.
Ways of finding a reliable moving company
Most of the people you know have moved at least once in their lifetime. Get the recommendations of your friends or work colleagues and save yourself time looking for movers on the internet. Shortlist a few companies and pick one that meets your requirements.
Find out what people are saying about the company you are interested in. Visit the Better Business Bureau to read the reviews of other customers who have moved recently. If there are any complaints filed, find out if and how they were solved. Don’t hire a mover that has a lot of negative reviews.
Ask to see their licenses before hiring them. Moving companies must have a valid license from the FMCSA. If it’s an out-of-state move, make sure they have a USDOT Number. If it’s a local move, the mover should have a Certificate of Convenience and Necessity from the Kansas Corporation Commission.
Consider hiring a local company. You can visit their offices and get valuable information from their staff. You’ll also be safe from scammers since you can confirm that they actually exist and have the appropriate equipment to handle a move.
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- College moving
- Pet transport
- Coast to coast moving
- Commercial moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
With over two decades in the transport industry, we have built a strong foundation and established ourselves as a company you can rely on. We have a team of experts who are ready to help you relocate with ease. They are trained to handle your belongings with utmost care and make prompt deliveries. With A-1 Auto Transport, the safety and security of your items are guaranteed. Hire us today and enjoy the experience.
To speak directly to us, call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213. For free moving quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
State to State Moving Services
- Affordable Long Distance Moving Services
- Apartment Moves
- Cheapest Ways To Move Long Distance
- Commercial Moves
- Corporate Relocation
- Full Service Moves
- Furniture Moves
- Government Moving
- Local Moves
- Long Distance House Moving Companies
- Long Distance Moving Prices
- Long Distance Moving Services
- Military Moves
- Military Moving Companies
- Moving & Storage
- Office Moves
- Piano Moves
- Pool Table Moves
- Senior Moves
- Small Moves
- State to State Moving Services