Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dodge City, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Dodge City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Dodge City is a small town in Cullman County that espouses all the virtues of the South. Like many bucolic towns in Alabama, the residents of Dodge City are warm and polite in many ways. The SR 69 is the biggest and most important highway in the town, while transportation by private car is the most convenient. A-1 Auto Transport offers safe and reliable options for shipping cars to or from Dodge City.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Dodge City||188$||188 miles||1-2 days|
|Memphis to Dodge City||277$||277 miles||2-4 days|
|Charlotte to Dodge City||433$||433 miles||2-4 days|
|Dodge City to Milwaukee||540$||720 miles||3-5 days|
|Dodge City to Minneapolis||620$||1034 miles||4-6 days|
|Dodge City to Boston||702$||1170 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Dodge
We cover all the parts in Dodge City and the adjacent counties. We also have transport services covering all parts of Alabama and the rest of the US.
Auto Transport services offered in Dodge City
- Terminal shipping: You can opt to drop-off and collect your vehicle at any of our appointed transportation depots and save money. There are many A-1 Auto Transport depots across different parts of the state. Talk to us to find your nearest options.
- Door-to-door shipping: We will send our representative to collect the vehicle and deliver it to your residence or business premises. The option saves time for people who have busy schedules. Just make sure that you allow some advance time since it takes slightly longer to schedule your transport.
- Open-air shipping: You do not have to worry about a restrictive budget when shipping cars to or from Dodge City. The open-air transport option lets you share the costs of shipping with 8-12 other vehicle owners.
- Enclosed shipping: Your car will travel inside an enclosure that protects it from the adverse effects of inclement weather, dust, and road debris. It is a highly effective transport option for exotic cars and other high-end models.
- International roll-on/roll-off (RoRo): Hundreds of cars ship inside a large shipping vessel, which helps to lower the transportation costs for many shippers.
- Containerized transport: Containers protect vehicles that are sensitive to extreme seaside weather. A shipping container is a great option when you are moving to a different country since you can use it to move your household goods together with the car.
Cars that we ship
We have custom transport solutions for motorcycles, boat and yachts, RV camper and motorhomes, and ordinary vehicles. You will find a comprehensive list on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Dirt and debris can make it hard to spot some of the dents, scratches, and blemishes on the car. Get it thoroughly cleaned before it goes through the inspection.
- Make sure that your car gets insured for the transportation. Most transport companies will buy insurance for your vehicle and include this on your bill. Ask for the insurance policy document to find out how much cover you will get.
- The insurance policy will not cover the personal items that you keep in your car during transportation. These items should not travel inside your car. When you have custom entertainment units fixed in the car, you should have them removed since most of them count as personal items.
- Check your engine oil for leaks and top up all the fluids. Make sure that the battery is on a full charge and that you have well-inflated tires.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a licensed and bonded car shipping service with years of experience in shipping cars to or from Dodge City. You can verify our MC and USDOT licenses from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Car shipping tips from A-1 Auto Transport
Knowing some of the basics can move you from novice to expert in a short time. Read up on all the available transport options and check your local department of transportation to know some of the rules and regulations. Reading customer reviews and feedback is not a waste of time. It might give you a better idea of the kind of company that you are about to engage. Great companies will have a lot of positive feedback. When you find negative feedback, you can also see their response to the problems mentioned. The kind of transport service that you pick and the traveling distance will have a huge impact on the time it takes to have your car delivered. Shipping cars from the south coast to the far-western coast will take the longest time when you are moving the car domestically. Shipping cars by boat will take the longest time. Always make sure to check if you have given the correct contact and address details to the transporter. Get the truck driver’s phone number and check to confirm that it is correct.
Get a free shipping quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.