How to Know if Do You Need A Valet Moving Service?
Moving companies have revolutionized the way people move from one house to the other. Something that could easily turn out to be a long and tedious process can now be done and completed in a day or two.
Valet moving services take the process a notch higher. They ensure that you get the most comfortable transition regardless of whether you are making a short move to a new home that’s a few blocks down the street or a long distance international move.
What are valet moving services?
These are moving services that offer you much more than the standard moving service.
Instead of only getting assistance in loading the already packed boxes, transporting them to your new home and unloading from the truck; valet moving services do the packing and unpacking for you.
Benefits of valet moving services
Now that we know what they are, let us take a look at some of the benefits they offer:
- Convenience: You have someone to take care of the entire moving process.
- Organized unpacking: Instead of having unopened boxes weeks after your move, these services will ensure that everything is in its rightful place before the movers leave.
- Safe packing: The professionals will pack everything safely; ensuring your fragile items are safe during transportation.
- Clean up: The movers clean up after themselves; they take away all the packing material used.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
When should you consider valet moving services?
Here’s when these types of services will be most beneficial to you:
- Long distance moves. Taking international moves comes with its own risks because your shipment might need to be transferred to a different means of transport before arriving. These transfers might result in some rough handling hence it is important that everything is packed properly.
- When you need to hit the ground running. If you only have a day or two before you are required to start work in your new town, these services will help get the load off your back.
- When you have a lot of household items to move. Trying to pack these items yourself could take you more time when compared to having a professional do it.
What does the service entail?
Valet moving service will usually involve the following:
- Packing your household items into boxes and labelling them
- Cleaning shelves, cupboards and bench tops in your new home
- Cleaning the floors and bathrooms
- Unpacking and organizing kitchen utensils
- Organizing bathrooms and linen cupboards
- Unpacking clothes and placing them into wardrobes and drawers
- Organizing bedrooms and making the beds
- Furnishing living areas with paintings and any other décor
- Preparing the empty boxes for collection
Valet moving services will definitely bring a lot of sanity and peace to the moving process. You will also need to dig deeper into your pocket. However, despite the increase in price, you can be sure that you are getting value for every coin you spend. If your moving budget is not fully spent on the regular move, you should definitely consider getting this service.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.