Safe And Reliable Dixon Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Dixon is located in Solano County, California just 23 miles from Sacramento which is the state's capital. The city was once famous for its agricultural prowess, cattle rearing and milk production in particular. Even though 'The Milk Farm' was eventually shut down, the area is still reliant on agriculture for food and as an economic activity. Shipping cars to or from Dixon is now simple and straightforward thanks to A-1 Auto Transport's innovative shipping services. You no longer have to travel hundreds of miles to visit our offices and queue in long lines just to get a quote. You can now do it from the comfort of your living room. All you have to do is visit our website and use our online rate calculator to get an accurate quote. Our services are fast, efficient, reliable, and most importantly, affordable. Ship with us today and experience the difference.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Francisco to Dixon||$66||66 miles||1-2 days|
|Dixon to San Diego||$384||512 miles||2-4 days|
|Portland to Dixon||$433||578 miles||2-4 days|
|Albuquerque to Dixon||$660||1100 miles||4-6 days|
|Dixon to San Antonio||$1046||1744 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Dixon||$1099||2749 miles||7-9 days|
|Dixon to Philadelphia||$1122||2807 miles||7-9 days|
|Dixon to Detroit||$1165||2330 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Dixon
You can trust us to deliver your vehicle or any other item you want to ship to any part of the 7 square-mile area that makes up the city. We only use the most reliable and convenient routes which enable us to make timely deliveries. Some of the routes we use when shipping cars to or from Dixon are interstate 80 and 880.
We also ship vehicles and other items to or from the adjacent towns and cities of Davis, Vacaville, Woodland, Fairfield, West Sacramento, Suisun, Sacramento, Florin, Elk Grove, Rosemont, Rio Linda, La Riviera, Napa, Pittsburg, and Carmichael.
- Shipping for snowbirds. During the winter period, lots of people tend to visit warmer climate areas. This creates an influx of carriers moving to and from the affected areas. You can take advantage of this situation and get massive discounts as auto shippers fight to fill up their carriers.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. For people who need to ship their vehicles but are on a tight budget, this service is for you. You will have to drop off your vehicle at the shipping terminal and pick it up once it has been shipped to the destination terminal.
- International / RoRo. RoRo or roll on, roll off in full refers to a term used by auto shippers to indicate that your vehicle will be driven on and off the shipping vessel. Shipping internationally normally involves more paperwork, procedures, and a longer distance to cover. When you ship with us, the process feels just like shipping locally. We have experts who deal with all the logistics on your behalf relieving you of the hassle of having to deal with port officials.
- Open-air shipping. This service is quite straightforward. Your vehicle is placed and secured on the back of an open-sided carrier and shipped to its destination. Although your vehicle isn't protected from debris damage, harsh weather or prying eyes, the service is quite affordable.
The types of vehicles that we ship
Shipping cars is our bread and butter. We have purchased a lot of sophisticated and state-of-the-art equipment that allow us to accommodate varieties of vehicles. Here are some of those we have shipped:
- Luxury vehicles
- Sports cars
- All-terrain vehicles
- Trucks such as tow trucks, box trucks, flatbed trucks, delivery trucks, semi and commercial trucks etc.
- Sport utility vehicles
- Boats which include motorboats, dinghies, fishing boats, catamarans etc.
- Electric cars
Getting ready to ship your vehicle
There are certain tasks that one needs to carry out to ensure that their car is ready for the shipping process. Here are some of them.
- Make sure that you do not leave a lot of fuel in your vehicle. Since it's only going to be driven during loading and offloading from the carriers, a quarter tank of gas should suffice.
- Remove all aftermarket installations and personal items to prevent damage or theft.
- Get your car serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Remove any parking passes and toll tags.
- Make duplicate car keys.
- Disable your alarm.
- Take photos of any dents or scratches and any other damages.
Ship with us
When you ship with us, you won't have to worry about the safety of your vehicle. We take every precaution to ensure that nothing happens to it but in the off chance something does, you'll be pleased to know that your vehicle is insured for full value replacement.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.