Vehicles In Motion is a vehicle transport company in Canada. The carrier offers vehicle
transport services throughout Canada and the United States. It is registered as a limited liability
company. The company has no license records with FMCSA.
The transport company offers open-air, enclosed, and luxury transport services. Vehicles in
Motion transports anything from SUVs to sedans, minivans, pickups, trucks, exotic vehicles,
heavy hauling machinery, golf carts, and in very few instances, military equipment. It offers
door to door, coast to coast, and interstate hauling services. It also provides port to port
The carrier is rated rather poorly by transport critics and customers. Vehicles in Motion has a 0-
star rating on transportreviews.com. It has been accused falsifying positive online reviews to
woo clients. It has also been accused of taking payments on shipments but failing to transport
the vehicles. The company has also been accused, in one extreme instance, of delivering a car
10 months late. The carrier has also been accused of hiking prices. It is currently facing legal
action for its reported misconduct.
There exists very little contact information about the company. Attempts to get a response on
the negative accusations about Vehicles in Motion have not been responded to.
NOTE: Records show that this company is not currently operational.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services