UZ Auto Transport Inc is an auto transport and towing company based in Commerce City,
Colorado. It is licensed to operate by the FMCSA under the USDOT number 1954980 and MC
number 694199. The company was established in 2008 and is exclusively managed by Mr.
Jamshid ‘Jay’ Yulchiyev. He is the prime contact person for the company. The registered
corporation offers auto transport and towing services between Commerce City and Denver. The
company also transports vehicles on a national level, every week, on its exclusive ‘weekly
national routes’ package.
The company offers open-air and enclosed transport services. These services are on a small
scale, compared to other auto carriers. The company transports SUVs, sedans, RVs, vans, pick
up trucks, golf carts, boats, and heavy hauling machinery. They also offer door to door trucking
services, as well as towing services for all the stated vehicles anywhere around Denver.
The company has received generally positive reviews online. They have an A+ rating with the
BBB and a 4-star rating on transportreviews.com. Most of their clients appear happy and
content with their services.
For any additional information or inquiries, you can contact the company directly via the
contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?