US Auto Transport Sales Inc is an auto broker based in Buffalo, New York. The company has
over 10 years of experience in the industry. It ships a wide variety of cars nationwide.
The company strives to offer the most economical prices by using an automated system that
monitors over 30,000 auto carriers nationwide. They seek out opportunities when a car
carrier is almost full (1 or 2 spots available) and is ready to travel to their destination across
the country. In these moments, auto carriers provide big discounts on their regular pricing.
This discount is passed on directly to the customer.
The company transports vehicles via open carriers and enclosed carriers. In enclosed
shipping, the vehicle will be insured up to $1,000,000.00 and will be completely protected
from all outdoor elements. On the other hand, open carriers are the most cost effective
method of shipping and provide fully insured, door-to- door service.
US Auto Transport has positive reviews on a number of sites. The reviews praise it for having
the most affordable prices in New York. The customers were also impressed by the high
quality of services.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?