United States Transport is an auto transportation company is based in Ormond Beach, Florida.
They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the Federal Motor Carrier
Safety Administration under the MC number 816401.
The company deals in the transportation of cars, trucks, SUVs, heavy machinery, boats, and
motorcycles. They have incorporated door to door delivery in both open carrier transport and
enclosed shipping. As a brokerage firm, United States Transport does not have any fleet details
listed. They instead work on getting carriers for their clients. They have a one-truck transport
policy where your car does not change hands when it gets picked up; staying with the same
truck and driver all the way. It is both safer and faster. The company also offers discounts for
military personnel relocating, as well as for any client that transports multiple cars. They have a
money-back guarantee, too, if you cancel your shipping before a driver is dispatched.
United States Transport has an FAQ page on their website that tells you more about the
company and how it works. They can be reached through the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?