United Lines LLC is a motor vehicle transportation and shipping company based in Portland,
Oregon. They are fully insured, bonded and licensed to operate within the US by the Federal
Motor Carrier Administration under the MC number 812316. They do not have any contact
persons listed or any ownership details. They transport vehicles across the 48 states in the
continental United States.
They deal in the shipping of small and medium sized cars, boats, business and industrial goods,
motorcycles, and agricultural produce. Their fleet details are listed as comprising of one truck
and two drivers. As a small carrier company, they have the license to transport vehicles across
the entire US. They tend to concentrate their services in the states surrounding Oregon. The
company transports vehicles using a dry van, reefer and an auto carrier, some of which they
United Lines LLC does not have a website at the moment. Nor do they have any social media
pages. They are not listed on the business platform BBB either. They are not rated on the
platform as well.
NOTE: This company is listed as inactive on the FMCSA website.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?