United Auto Movers is an auto transport company based in Beaver Falls, Pensylvania. The
company is independently owned and run by Mr. Joe Franzese. It offers vehicle transport
services through the entire United States. The business was started in December 2009 and is
registered as a corporation. It is licensed to carry out its operations by the FMCSA under the
USDOT number 2245637 and MC number 696559.
The auto carrier transports almost all types of vehicles. It offers open-air, enclosed, and
expedited transport services. It also has a luxury and expedited transport service. The company
mainly offers door to door and interstate trucking services. United Auto Movers is operational
every weekday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
The company has received mostly negative reviews from transport critics and previous
customers. It has been criticized of poor communication, lateness, hiked prices, and damage to
clients’ goods. United Auto Movers has an F rating with the BBB and a 2-star rating with
transportreviews.com. The company has failed to respond to complaints filed against it.
In case of any additional information or inquiries, you can contact the company through the
contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?