Unipec America Inc is a vehicle carrier company based in Buford, Georgia. It is licensed to
operate by the FMCSA under the USDOT number 2437524 and MC number 837903. The limited
liability company was established in September 2013. At the helm of the company is Mr. Ralph
Bedfod, its principal manager. It offers auto transport services to any location in the United
The company offers open-air, enclosed, classic and exotic car transport services. It transports
almost all types of vehicles. The carrier has a special oversize transport package for larger than
average vehicles. United American Auto Transport mainly offers door to door and interstate
transport services. However, it can also provide coast to coast and port to port services.
The vehicle carrier, unfortunately, has received negative reviews by transport critics and
previous clients. It has an F rating with the BBB and a 0-star rating with transportreviews.com.
The dissatisfied clients cite lateness, poor communication, and overall poor service delivery as
the company’s weak points. The company operates every weekday, from 9 am to 7 pm, EST.
For any additional information, clarifications or inquiries, you can contact United American
Auto Transport through the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?